There are 212 users in the forums

Bill Cowher's Wife Passes Away at 54!

Shop 49ers game tickets
wtf is up with that borat vid? that s**t isn't even relevant to this. RIP
Originally posted by Afrikan:
this is F'd up for sure

I always remember when Cowher lost in the Super Bowl against Dallas....him walking to his family kissing his crying daughters telling them everything is ok.......

I'm sure he took time off to spend time with his family...but this is still horrible....you have people cheating on their wives (who are clearly not ready to be married in the first place)....women using their husbands for money, fighting over child custody just mainly for money....and all this BS....but then you have a family like the Cowhers who lost a supporting wife and mother of 3 girls too early.....

life is f'd up.

Yeah, life appears to work that way. But thats because no one mourns the loss of an a*****e/b***h. Cancer kills the good and the bad, it doesn't discriminate.

RIP
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Damn that is awful, I feel so bad for Cowher and his family. He has always been so family-oriented, one of many things I admire about him.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

RIP.

I never really liked Cowher as a coach, but of course you hate to see that happen to anyone. Wish his family well!
What a shock. But you have to wonder how much Cowher realized what was going on with the Wifey. Quitting the job and moving to be closer to Her family. Something more than skin cancer probably. Still 54 is too young and losing the Wife could be disabling to some. I hope he can find peace in her passing and Hope for the future.

Dont be such a DOUCHEBAG!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

haha, classic

I love that movie

but RIP to his wife
[ Edited by susweel on Jul 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
RIP, Kaye.
Originally posted by BigRon:
What a shock. But you have to wonder how much Cowher realized what was going on with the Wifey. Quitting the job and moving to be closer to Her family. Something more than skin cancer probably. Still 54 is too young and losing the Wife could be disabling to some. I hope he can find peace in her passing and Hope for the future.

not to disrespect mrs cowher, but my wife's family is from pittsburgh and huge steelers fans, and the wrd there was the rooneys had to get on cowher about stopping his carousing with other woman, and that cowher fathered a child with kordell stewert's sister

rest in peace mrs. cowher.
Originally posted by hofer36:

not to disrespect mrs cowher, but my wife's family is from pittsburgh and huge steelers fans, and the wrd there was the rooneys had to get on cowher about stopping his carousing with other woman, and that cowher fathered a child with kordell stewert's sister

WTF???
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by hofer36:

WTF???

RIP to his wifey and may god bless his family. I like Cowher. He's a damn g. I remember wanting him to come to the Niners at one point.
Originally posted by teeohh:
God there are a lot of douchebags that post in here. Why cant people show respect for someone who has died from cancer rather than posting stupid Gifs or bringing up crap about Cowher. Unreal.

RIP Mrs. Cowher
Share 49ersWebzone