LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Do you hope Terrell Owens finds a winner??

Shop 49ers game tickets
T.O. burned the Niners and sent them into an abyss -- along with some very questionable ownership moves. But he certainly didn't help any. Instead of trying to work things out -- he just sprayed some lighter fluid on a smoldering heap and burned it all to the ground.

His best chance of winning a championship ring came with the Niners. He should have realized that. He didn't. He made a series of blunders and stupid moves.

Bottom line? No rings for T.O. I'm shedding crocodile tears.
Let me ask this then. If Young had not gotten hurt and played another 3 or 4 years as one of the top QB's in the league, would TO have turned out the same??

What I mean is, with a strong HOF QB, would Oqens have learned to be a better man and never had all the issues later on, or do you think it would have happened no matter what?

I tend to think that with Garcia he felt like he could be the boss and it became too much for his ego and he went off the rails. Iif Young hadn't gotten hurt I think it would have always been his team and Owens would have fallen in line better.

Not that it matters to anything to imagine a bunch of things in the past that didn't happen, but hey I'm bored.
I hope he never plays again. Tired of his act.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Let me ask this then. If Young had not gotten hurt and played another 3 or 4 years as one of the top QB's in the league, would TO have turned out the same??

What I mean is, with a strong HOF QB, would Oqens have learned to be a better man and never had all the issues later on, or do you think it would have happened no matter what?

I tend to think that with Garcia he felt like he could be the boss and it became too much for his ego and he went off the rails. Iif Young hadn't gotten hurt I think it would have always been his team and Owens would have fallen in line better.

Not that it matters to anything to imagine a bunch of things in the past that didn't happen, but hey I'm bored.

I agree. Young was an OG, no way he would disrespect him.

Garcia looked like a
McNabb was a little b***h
Romo was a p***y

so he knew he could get over them
yes I do
T.O. to the Vikings.

That would be must see t.v.

Would he dare diss the mighty Farve?

I'd also like to see Singletary belittle T.O. That would've been epic, but it won't happen.
In some ways I think I could see him being good on the current Niners. Him and VD on the same offence would be fun. He could help Crabtree and Morgan grow a little.

The one thing you can't knock Owens for was his work ethic and it might be a good thing to rub off.

The Cons however outweight the pros by a long shot enough for me to not want it. Also there is noc chance of it so why bother day dreaming?
Originally posted by BigRon:
I hope he never plays again. Tired of his act.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
T.O. to the Vikings.

I'd also like to see Singletary belittle T.O. That would've been epic, but it won't happen.

T.O. to the Vikings would slow the development of Harvin/Rice a little... But it would be filthy good. Can you imagine TO being your slot receiver and Bernard Berrian be your 4th? You could have some sick packages in 4-WR sets. Oh, and let's not forget you have All Day you can hand off to and Brett Favre throwing the ball. On paper, that is just straight scary!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jul 20, 2010 at 1:12 PM ]
No. I hope he's reduced to judging maxim wet t-shirt contests and he eats some bad crab cakes, then has to take a rudely loud deuce in ear shot of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

ya im gonna root for T.O. to get a ring before the niners do f**k T.O. i hope cleveland or some other horrible team signs him and he gets punked all year
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
T.O. to the Vikings.

Probably won't happen, since T.O. has insulted Childress in the past (same with many head coaches). He's burned so many bridges. I'd be surprised if he ended up on a decent team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NO, f**k TO

That selfish b*****d is getting what he deserves. Years of b***hing and complaining will cost you something in the end.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I cheer for him, he is one of my favorite players
when was the last time T.O. went off on his team mates? I'd take him back. Instant upgrade at the WR position. Those of you waiting for Morgan to break out as a clear #2 are going to be waiting a long time.
Share 49ersWebzone