There are 237 users in the forums

Besides the 49ers, what other team(s) are drawing you interest in 10?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just out of pure interest, a team that intruiges me is the Miami Dolphins.

They play a very unique brand of football, and I think they have some real interesting pieces and could be poised to make a serious run in the AFC.

Also in my eyes, the Niners are the most talented team in the NFL. I truly believe that something special is being built in front of our very own eyes and being built to compete for championships every year for seasons to come.

The other team that I truly belive has the most talent from top to bottom is the Bengals. When I look up and down teams rosters, I think the Bengals have the peices to be an extremely dangerous squad.
Browns
Fins (korey Sheets)
Texans
carolina panthers, moore is pretty good
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Just out of pure interest, a team that intruiges me is the Miami Dolphins.

They play a very unique brand of football, and I think they have some real interesting pieces and could be poised to make a serious run in the AFC.

Also in my eyes, the Niners are the most talented team in the NFL. I truly believe that something special is being built in front of our very own eyes and being built to compete for championships every year for seasons to come.

The other team that I truly belive has the most talent from top to bottom is the Bengals. When I look up and down teams rosters, I think the Bengals have the peices to be an extremely dangerous squad.

A team that is drawing my interest this year would be the Jets. They went out and got some big name free agents, so I'm anxious to see how they fair this year, another AFC Championship game? We'll see.

Also, the Broncos. I'm hoping Tebow gets the nod as starter. I would like to see how he fairs with that squad.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
NY Giants, Ravens, Falcons.
The Seahawks wanting to sign T.O.
definitely curious to see what the Ravens can do. Actually, the entire AFC North should be interesting.
Tennessee. I think last year's meltdown was a fluke. I still strongly feel they are closer than either Houston or Jacksonville at unseating the Colts (again).

oh, yeah, and the Eagles. really curious to see what Kolb can do.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I hate the Eagles.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I hate the Eagles.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Every single one of them.
49ers obviously
Share 49ersWebzone