There are 149 users in the forums

McCloughan hired by Seahawks!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
good for him

I mean now Golden Taint will have someone to get drunk with and help him steal maple bars. He can also help out Pete...

as he stumbles into Pete's office
Wha wroooong cooath wooks rike you nervoos bout thumting

Oh man it's this new guy I'm trying to get to play for us I mean I might have to toss in like five cars and a house for not just his moms and pops but his brothers and sisters too! I hope I don't get caught.

Maaaan Peth yo dump asth tih otay to buy nthl playthers

AaaaaaaaawAaaaaaaaaaaah man I feel so relieved

as Golden Taint crawls out from under coaches desk

Thanks Taint your maple bars over there on the counter next to Macs Crown Royal

Thanks coach see you at practice

Actually now that he is single he and Pete can go hit up the bars around UW looking for those young and not so innocent college girls.

well shoot might as well invite Big Ben too!

Scotty can give him every single bit of knowledge he knows as long as our team goes out and plays ball to the best of their abilities we will beat them to a pulp. FCK the hawks and that stupid fumbled punt.
This is a win for Seattle. Say what you want about him as a GM, but Scott is a fine talent evaluator. I think his current role suits him better, and expect him to thrive in a lower pressure position.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
good for him

I mean now Golden Taint will have someone to get drunk with and help him steal maple bars. He can also help out Pete...

as he stumbles into Pete's office
Wha wroooong cooath wooks rike you nervoos bout thumting

Oh man it's this new guy I'm trying to get to play for us I mean I might have to toss in like five cars and a house for not just his moms and pops but his brothers and sisters too! I hope I don't get caught.

Maaaan Peth yo dump asth tih otay to buy nthl playthers

AaaaaaaaawAaaaaaaaaaaah man I feel so relieved

as Golden Taint crawls out from under coaches desk

Thanks Taint your maple bars over there on the counter next to Macs Crown Royal

Thanks coach see you at practice

Actually now that he is single he and Pete can go hit up the bars around UW looking for those young and not so innocent college girls.

well shoot might as well invite Big Ben too!

Share 49ersWebzone