LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Vince Young punches man in strip club

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a loser. You're a multi-million dollar NFL quarterback, "face of the franchise," supposedly a team leader and you're at a strip club getting into fights. What ever happened to being professional.

I can't imagine any one of our team leaders like Gore, V. Davis, Willis getting into any kind of crap like this.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with going to a strip club to have a good time, but as a professional NFL player, you need to know that your entire career and life is on the line when it comes down to stuff like this. Look at a guy like Plaxico Burress, one minute he's one of the NFL's top receivers on a superbowl team, the next minute he's shooting himself in the leg, literally, and gets to spend the next 2 years in prison.

I'm not surprised that a guy like Vince Young is in this predicament. I'm just saying.
IBTR(acist)
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
IBTR(acist)

lol, this
Originally posted by bigmike55:
What a loser. You're a multi-million dollar NFL quarterback, "face of the franchise," supposedly a team leader and you're at a strip club getting into fights. What ever happened to being professional.

I can't imagine any one of our team leaders like Gore, V. Davis, Willis getting into any kind of crap like this.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with going to a strip club to have a good time, but as a professional NFL player, you need to know that your entire career and life is on the line when it comes down to stuff like this. Look at a guy like Plaxico Burress, one minute he's one of the NFL's top receivers on a superbowl team, the next minute he's shooting himself in the leg, literally, and gets to spend the next 2 years in prison.

I'm not surprised that a guy like Vince Young is in this predicament. I'm just saying.

Spot on.

I would be so tempted to release this statement......

"Yeah well, I didn't RAPE anybody"
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Give me a break. this kind of thing happened all the time in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, there just wasn't a media reporting everything all the time. A guy was talking s**t to him and got hit in the mouth, that's what football players are supposed to do.
No guns, dogs, or drugs ... just a good old fashioned ass-whooping
I see no reason why VY should get into too much trouble for this.
He shouldn't have accepted the lap-dance.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Give me a break. this kind of thing happened all the time in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, there just wasn't a media reporting everything all the time. A guy was talking s**t to him and got hit in the mouth, that's what football players are supposed to do.

So you're saying it should be legal to punch somebody in the face if they're talking sh*t?

I can understand if a 16-year old juvenile going through puberty did that, but Vince Young is 27-years old. On top of that, he supposed to be a National Football League player and professional. NFL players are held to higher standards and supposed to be role models for kids and the community. Along with the money and the fame comes the responsibility. This is how Pacman Jones got started.. altercation in a strip club and getting into fights.

All I'm saying is that you put one of our guys in that same position in that same strip club and I strongly believe the outcome would be different. Patrick Willis would probably just walk away, even though he could beat the sh*t out of anybody. He doesn't need to prove his manhood in a stripclub fighting some shmuck with nothing to lose.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Woulda be cooler and more hardcore if he punched a stripper.

At this point I'd seriously be considering a "no strip club" clause in all contracts, way too much trouble these guys are getting into and too many are showing a lack of common sense.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That'll teach him not to hit on Vince's boyfriend.

That many drunk, shirtless dues in one room ='s only one thing......"Hide the sausage".
Originally posted by danimal:
I would be so tempted to release this statement......

"Yeah well, I didn't RAPE anybody"

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Woulda be cooler and more hardcore if he punched a stripper.

... because she didn't bring him a sammich.
Originally posted by cestmoi:
No guns, dogs, or drugs ... just a good old fashioned ass-whooping
I see no reason why VY should get into too much trouble for this.
Share 49ersWebzone