LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Vince Young punches man in strip club

Shop 49ers game tickets
ESPN

Call me a NFL homer, but VY is a nice guy and was probably provoked. Check it out. and see what u think.

[ Edited by jones49 on Jun 13, 2010 at 18:51:16 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont care if he was insulted... he cant afford to put himself in those situations.
plead the fif!
I wonder if he did a juke first.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I wonder if he did a juke first.

he did. and then he ran as soon as there was pressure and threw his punch to the wrong guy.
MADDEN CURSE!

I TOLD YOU!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MADDEN CURSE!

I TOLD YOU!

Well......s**t.
Awesome!

What an effin baby.

Antagonistic douche looking for a payday. Hmmm what can I do to make Vince Young to get physical so I can sue his ass?...."Hey Vince, your school blah blah blah"

Vince Young "Motha..." *socks dude in the lip*....take THAT.......Wait wtf are you smiling, I just bloodied your lip

Antagonistic douche thinks to himself YEEAAASSSSS, that's all it took?....."You you mean professional athlete with millions, stop picking on me" .........suuuucker
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
plead the fif!

wheres pacman when you need him
Originally posted by dobophile:
lol

Let that be a lesson to all you idiots who do horns down.
Originally posted by WINiner:
What an effin baby.

Antagonistic douche looking for a payday. Hmmm what can I do to make Vince Young to get physical so I can sue his ass?...."Hey Vince, your school blah blah blah"

Vince Young "Motha..." *socks dude in the lip*....take THAT.......Wait wtf are you smiling, I just bloodied your lip

Antagonistic douche thinks to himself YEEAAASSSSS, that's all it took?....."You you mean professional athlete with millions, stop picking on me" .........suuuucker

Baby or not, it's all on film. Unless he was directly threatening his family or loved ones, a guy like Vince....in his position of wealth and fame just has to restrain himself, no matter what.

Unfair? Yeah. It's the truth tho.
Share 49ersWebzone