LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Just a thought...agree or disagree?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Just a thought...agree or disagree?

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
internet meme + picture =/= wit. Thanks for your contribution, red.

No problem, kiddo.

Also, ≠. Learn how to internet.

this is getting good!

No problem, kiddo.

You know alt-codes and how to copy-paste stupid internet memes, because you have nothing original to contribute to the thread. You are the internet king.

:BOWDOWN:

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Who cares.... we'll never know.

Personally I find these sort of threads stupid. Any answers are based on speculation and conjecture and in the end it doesn't matter because that's not how it went down.

Well personally i think people who dis threads that require brain usage......hypothetical situations and such, to be lacking in that area. They would rather state the obvious and accept reality for what it is and not use any kind of speculation to make a judgment call......hilarious.....but then again, what good is Philosophy and business economics. I wish i never had graduated UCLA
Originally posted by elguapo:
If Alex Smith did not take a pay cut, and the niners released him, would we of gotten McNabb this offseason in a trade instead of the Skins? I think Yes.

However i think even if we did get him, he would do a little better than Alex but in 2 or 3 years we would be looking for a new qb when he retired. Alex did almost as good last year with worse wr's and O Line (2 factors which really help a qb) so with about the same level of talent, i believe Alex will do better production wise this year than McNabb would of.

What do you think?

McNabb is still far and away a better player/QB, yet Alex would do better? Yeah that makes um no wait that doesn't make sense.

No problem, kiddo.

You know alt-codes and how to copy-paste stupid internet memes, because you have nothing original to contribute to the thread. You are the internet king.

Wait...the cause of Red's purported inability to contribute is his knowledge of computers and teh interwebs?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

No problem, kiddo.

Wait...the cause of Red's purported inability to contribute is his knowledge of computers and teh interwebs?

No problem, kiddo.

Also, . Learn how to internet.

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
If my Grandma had balls, she would have been my Grandpa.

Or a hermaphrodite
of ≠ have

Share 49ersWebzone