LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Which former USC QB will have the best year?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which former USC QB will have the best year?

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Alex Smith

lol
most success... Sanchez
better stats... Palmer
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Alex Smith

lol

damnit, I was so gonna say that.
Tim Tebow
Originally posted by TX9R:
They're all bums.
Rodney Peete
I have been saying for 3 years that Sanchez will have a better career than Palmer
Originally posted by danimal:
I have been saying for 3 years that Sanchez will have a better career than Palmer

Palmer is really falling off but they seem to blame everything on everybody else but him .
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by danimal:

Palmer is really falling off but they seem to blame everything on everybody else but him .

he hasn't been the same since the big injury. And you are totally right CIN seems to determined to try changing everything else but QB. I think he will end up with one of those careers whose stats won't really justify his longevity..which is a sign of a franchise that is committed to a QB..for better or for worst.

The Niners are becoming like that. They drafted their franchise QB in 05, and no matter what it seems they won't accept anything but a Franchise QB out of the deal
Carson Palmer should have the best statistics, but Sanchez's team will do the best.

TAYLOR MAYS IS HERE!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
most success... Sanchez
better stats... Palmer
Todd Marinovich & Rob Johnson

Sanchez I think is gonna have a very ood year with all those new weapons on offense and defense. Palmer will do okay but I dont think their team will have a winning record
Dirty
Share 49ersWebzone