LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Chances Nate Davis Gets Significant Time As Starter

Shop 49ers game tickets

Chances Nate Davis Gets Significant Time As Starter

Nate Davis is so overrated on this forum.
Singletary has a quick trigger finger. If Alex struggles out of the gate then there's a real possibilty of Nate Davis seeing some time.
I figured 75% would vote for 0-10. The only starting Davis will be doing IMHO is starting for 2nd or 3rd string. And thats not a bad thing either.
About as much of a chance as me playing qb for the 49ers
None ...this season and possibly next season will be the time the coaching staff will use to groom him and polish his skills, the next two training camps will be vital to his development, and I'm confident it will all pay off in the end, he has the physical gifts to be an effective QB and last year during pre season he showed potential and had a lot of confidence for a "Project QB" ...by his 4th year Nate Davis should be ready to play some football at a high level
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Which is greater, his chances of being placed on the practice squad or starting?

Nate Davis has a better chance of not being on the 9ers roster than he does of seeing significant time as a starter.

NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING short of injuries to Smith and Carr would allow Davis significant time as a starter. It may even have to be career ending injuries... Sing might make Smith or Carr play with broken bones, dislocated shoulders, concussions... as long as neither of them die, I am pretty sure Nate won't see significant time as a starter.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

You Sir, you are an idiot !

[ Edited by 9ernick on May 7, 2010 at 10:07:59 ]
Originally posted by Riot:
Why do I even go to Niner Talk? Stupid threads like this give me a major sad.

i agree. the threads have been getting dumber and dumber lately.
Originally posted by 9ernick:

but yet, still correct.
Why do so many guys on this forum have man-crushes on Nate Davis?

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by 9ernick:

but yet, still correct.
0%.
For this season I'd say 0-10% chance.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
0%.

Maybe less!

Unless we lurch through space-time into an alternative reality.

Seriously, Nate-guys, give him another year in the bakhground. Patience.
Nate Davis, the GOAT????

100%. He is the GOAT because he was a 5th rounder, and because he threw the ball so well against those 6th stringers last year. Cast the Bust, Canton!!!

Didn't the WZ have him as the future franchise QB at like 75% last year? I laughed then, and I laugh now.
Share 49ersWebzone