LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Alex Smith survives to sling another year

Shop 49ers game tickets
It's a copycat league.

Recent history gives us Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, and Mark Sanchez all leading their club to the playoffs in their rookie seasons. Two of them end up a mere game away from the Super Bowl. A kid named Jimmy Clausen is causing all kinds of ruckus today, and word on the street is that 49ers management just might be inclined to make a move to aquire him. Or is it all just a smokescreen?

Recent history gives us Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, and Drew Brees all making huge impacts in new cities almost immediately upon arrival. A certain Ben something-something is being dangled out there tonight. Is he on the same HoF level as those other three? No, but his championship experience is sort of thing you just can't coach a guy.

...and hell, there's always Tim Tebow.

Going to be a real interesting 24 hours starting right about now. We should brace ourselves for just about anything.

EDIT: Sonb***h survived the draft. Now let's go make some wins.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Apr 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM ]
I'd be shocked.

Actually, if it happens tonight, I won't see it. I'll be asleep. So I won't be shocked or not shocked. But I don't think there'll be any movement on the QB front tonight or tomorrow. Or, really, until this time next year.
I CAN'T FU*KING SLEEP NOW!
aw geez. you hear that... now Iron Man can't sleep anymore......... f**ken raptisberger
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
aw geez. you hear that... now Iron Man can't sleep anymore......... f**ken raptisberger
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Now Imma have nightmares but instead of the king it will be rapersburgers face..
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
haha oh Big Ben.
that would make me as mad as taking any other QB in this draft besides bradford lol
All the drama and off the field issues and all won't matter if Ben becomes a 49er.

Roethlisberger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any QB on our roster.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
All the drama and off the field issues and all won't matter if Ben becomes a 49er.

Roethlisberger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any QB on our roster.

why, cuz 1 SB was given to him by the refs, and Holmes caught an amazing fin TD pass to get him another????

fact is hes had WAY more talent around him than alex has ever had, and yet BEN is SOOO FING STUPID, he was a god in pit and coulda got all the p***y he wanted but he has to go ruin his life and try to rape some girl, now why would you want someone that stupid and over-rated on the team?

Originally posted by nothing03:

Now Imma have nightmares but instead of the king it will be rapersburgers face..

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Its not a joke. I dont understand how the Webzone can allow this. It is vulgar, wrong, and crude humor. Not funny.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

Its not a joke. I dont understand how the Webzone can allow this. It is vulgar, wrong, and crude humor. Not funny.
What's vulgar? That we keep making fun of him that he is a convicted rapist.

He got convicted? That's news to me.

Gotta agree, it's getting a little over the top.
Share 49ersWebzone