LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Jets | Shopping Alan Faneca

Shop 49ers game tickets
Old ass Faneca is still>>>>>>> a prime Baas. DO IT. Then draft Anthony Davis. OLine fixed.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

They have nothing to replace him at G. Honestly they could use an upgrade at RG over Moore.

I would love the 49ers to go after this guy, either trade or if he's released. Trade depending on what the asking price is.

He is going to sign with PITT!
Let's toss a 6th rd pick their way
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Let's toss a 6th rd pick their way
i think they just trimming down the salary since there is no cap it's now or never
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
A 6th round pick and I'd jump on it.

I was just gonna say that, a 6th round pick should snare him, but I would still draft Iupati if we have the chance, nothing wrong with having a good stock of offensive lineman
Originally posted by valrod33:
interesting
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
A 6th round pick and I'd jump on it.

I was just gonna say that, a 6th round pick should snare him, but I would still draft Iupati if we have the chance, nothing wrong with having a good stock of offensive lineman

we still have 2 so that works
he was just released
^OMG somebody ban this sick f**k please

I did not want to see that.

Originally posted by valrod33:
he was just released

Really? damn. Has he fallen off that badly? People were screaming for this guy last yr.
lol sign him as our LG and iupati to RG or opposite i dont care we can possibly have one of the best o lines in the nfl if we get him
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol sign him as our LG and iupati to RG or opposite i dont care we can possibly have one of the best o lines in the nfl if we get him

Not to mention he would be a veteran leader. I would love to get him, if he is healthy.
Sign him.

Staley---Iupati---Heitmann---Faneca---Davis
(Vet)----(Rook)---(Vet)--------(Vet)-----(Rook)

Hides the rookies well, and doesn't leave them exposed too much.

And,....

Championship.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
^OMG somebody ban this sick f**k please

I did not want to see that.

Share 49ersWebzone