LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Tedd Ginn news

Shop 49ers game tickets
although the last thing we need is another wr dropping passes i can name a few games that would have been changed with a return td. if there is a chance we could get a good deal do it. It would be an obvious upgrade at one of our biggest holes. in the FA market he would be bpa at KR. restructure his contract and give performance bonus
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
although the last thing we need is another wr dropping passes i can name a few games that would have been changed with a return td. if there is a chance we could get a good deal do it. It would be an obvious upgrade at one of our biggest holes. in the FA market he would be bpa at KR. restructure his contract and give performance bonus

agreed
Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

agreed

Id be willing to get GINN! But he has a High Price Tag....!
Why don't we give up out 6 and 7, so we still have the 7 we used to trade for Shaun Hill, so essentially we only lose a 6. It would be so much value getting a guy with that kind of talent for a 6 rounder.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Why don't we give up out 6 and 7, so we still have the 7 we used to trade for Shaun Hill, so essentially we only lose a 6. It would be so much value getting a guy with that kind of talent for a 6 rounder.

its next yrs 7 i believe we got from detroit
Share 49ersWebzone