LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 122 users in the forums

DHB Changes His Jersey Number from 12 to 85!

Shop 49ers game tickets
he can change his number to whatever he wants, his madden rating will still be 12
Ocho Stinko
Maybe DHB is increasing his personal goal from "please catch more than 12 passes in a season" to "please catch more than 85 passes in his career before he retires".
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Well, didn't he only get like 12 catches last year. Maybe now he thinks he'll get 85?

Edit... lol, he didn't even get 12 catches. He only got 9. Every time I look at his stats without having seen them in a while, I can't help but

how the f**k do you only get 9 catches in one yr? f**king s**t willis is a damn LB and he almost as many catches lol

Jason Hill had 9 catches last year for 90 yds and 2 tds as a #3/4 WR.

Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, and Jarius Byrd all had 9 INTs.

a rookie safety had more catches than him lol
As soon as I saw his reaction to getting drafted by the Raiders, I felt bad for him - but then I remember that he's a multi-millionaire.

But you can see that he does have a desire to improve. All he needs is the right coaching.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Apr 9, 2010 at 02:29:44 ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Ocho Stinko

Sometimes it works.

I hope the raiders go bankrupt or move.

Fu*k da raidehs.
Ocho Suck-o.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Championship.
Changed the number to represent the number of dropped passes he plans on having this season.

• lazy
  • Veteran
"DHB is a great player get over it"--Al Davis
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I wonder if the Raiders will ever be good again in my lifetime
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wonder if the Raiders will ever be good again in my lifetime

Probably, but not in Al Davis' lifetime.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
As soon as I saw his reaction to getting drafted by the Raiders, I felt bad for him - but then I remember that he's a multi-millionaire.

But you can see that he does have a desire to improve. All he needs is the right coaching.

-9fA

i screamed because i knew we were going to get crabtree
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
Plenty of you were intrigued by the news that Raiders receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey paid for the remaining inventory of unsold replica jerseys in order to change his number from 12 to 85, primarily since plenty of you were amazed that any such jerseys were made, or sold.

Share 49ersWebzone