There are 180 users in the forums

What Happens Now with QB Jason Campbell?

Shop 49ers game tickets
they must be smoking good sh!t.
I think Oakland could actually be a good place for him. No matter what he does, he'll look good in comparison to Russel. And they do actually have some good young RBs, WRs, and TEs. They just need a better QB and some O linemen. If they trader their 4th for Campbell and spent a pick or two on OL they could probably do alright in their division.

I know we're all supposed to hate on the Raiders, but I don't think they're as terrible as their record. A guy like Campbell could win some games there I think. Maybe not playoff games, but more games than they have been winning.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
A 5th would be a small price to pay for Campbell.

From Redskins boards i went to they seem to think they can get a 2nd for him...or "At Least" a 3rd. wow. don't know what their smoking in DC.

Well, there is only one team with a reputation for overpaying like that. Andcthat would be

Washington! Oh dear!

From Redskins boards i went to they seem to think they can get a 2nd for him...or "At Least" a 3rd. wow. don't know what their smoking in DC.

I live in DC trust me there fans over react more than anybody in the world. They the most loyal in the world but they go overboard at the drop of a dime. At least 10 folks I've talked to already claiming super bowl appearance. Half of them still don't think they need o line help and want them to draft a play maker for McNabb. No way you get a 2nd for Campbell
Originally posted by lamontb:

I live in DC trust me there fans over react more than anybody in the world. They the most loyal in the world but they go overboard at the drop of a dime. At least 10 folks I've talked to already claiming super bowl appearance. Half of them still don't think they need o line help and want them to draft a play maker for McNabb. No way you get a 2nd for Campbell

lol dez bryant?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lol dez bryant?

lol actually yeah. That's one of the players they seem to like. Most of them want Okung but the others want them to trade down to get Bryant.

lol dez bryant?

lol actually yeah. That's one of the players they seem to like. Most of them want Okung but the others want them to trade down to get Bryant.

For further evidence skins fans are nuts, a reporter at McNabb's press conference just asked him has he considered going into the hall of fame as a redskin. He hasn't even played a down yet, and they trying to claim him as a redskin hall of famer.

Some skins have sense and want them to draft o line but a lot of folks want Bryant or Spiller. but most skins fans did want them to take an o lineman over Clausen or Bradford.

lol dez bryant?

For further evidence skins fans are nuts, a reporter at McNabb's press conference just asked him has he considered going into the hall of fame as a redskin. He hasn't even played a down yet, and they trying to claim him as a redskin hall of famer.

Some skins have sense and want them to draft o line but a lot of folks want Bryant or Spiller. but most skins fans did want them to take an o lineman over Clausen or Bradford.

Are you serious?
Redskins fans.
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol dez bryant?

Are you serious?

dead serious they gotta play this clip nationally on some stations b/c after mcnabb laughs the question off you can hear another reporter in the background say wow i thought we had some bad questions

I would say a late 3rd - early 4th for Jason Campbell.

lol dez bryant?

Lol not to mention that players dont even go in the HOF under a specific team. Its not like baseball where the bust has a team hat.
Redskins fans.

Niner fans??

Fans run the gammit. Some are clueless . . . some have it together. They're the same everywhere. After five years of "we're gonna take the West" posts on this board, I'm sure a bunch of visitors to our site were busting a gut too!

As for the OL . . . even if they added nonone, the OL play will be a boatload better this year. Shanahan is an excellent coach. He knows what he's doing.

As for Campbel's value: I donno . . . I tend to agree that he's not worth any more than a 4th if I were paying. But he has been a starter, I can see someone like the RAIDERS giving up a higher pick . . . wouldn't shock me. Look what the Chargers did with Whitehurst.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Redskins fans.

Niner fans??

Fans run the gammit. Some are clueless . . . some have it together. They're the same everywhere. After five years of "we're gonna take the West" posts on this board, I'm sure a bunch of visitors to our site were busting a gut too!

As for the OL . . . even if they added nonone, the OL play will be a boatload better this year. Shanahan is an excellent coach. He knows what he's doing.

As for Campbel's value: I donno . . . I tend to agree that he's not worth any more than a 4th if I were paying. But he has been a starter, I can see someone like the RAIDERS giving up a higher pick . . . wouldn't shock me. Look what the Chargers did with Whitehurst.

i can also see the panthers making an effort to get him
Share 49ersWebzone