There are 167 users in the forums

McNabb rumors (ESPN, NFL Network, TMZ, and more)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
For McNabb I agree, not sure about Marshall.
The Eagles want to trade him for a reason , and I hope he don't end up here in SF.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Not this s**t again

woot, rams.

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Apr 1, 2010 at 13:31:19 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
And this is the exact reason why Herm Edwards is no longer a coach in the NFL.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Not this s**t again

What else would u prefer to read on Niner forum right now? It was live conversation, so I posted it. Better than the crazy ideas that are posted here every day without any basis.

the niners have never made any indication that they want Mcnabb or marshall.

This is a crazy idea considering we would have to pay both these guys a lot of money.

Again the niners have said they arent not pursuing Mcnabb

I didn't suggest it's a good or bad idea.

And how many teams express their true feelings before they actually execute any trades.
Herm Edwards needs to quit playing madden
Originally posted by Method:
f**kk u herm. I was about to post this.

I did post it in the draft forum...weeee
Not this s**t again

What else would u prefer to read on Niner forum right now? It was live conversation, so I posted it. Better than the crazy ideas that are posted here every day without any basis.

Every media person keeps saying we should go after McNabb, this isn't anything new. In fact it keeps getting very old!
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
The Eagles want to trade him for a reason , and I hope he don't end up here in SF.

I just hope McNabb doesn't end up in AZ.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
And this is the exact reason why Herm Edwards is no longer a coach in the NFL.

WTF - My signature!

Not this s**t again

Every media person keeps saying we should go after McNabb, this isn't anything new. In fact it keeps getting very old!

This.

It isn't news anymore when almost all of them have been saying it for weeks now. For the first time it's not us, but it's the media that needs to get over the idea of us trading for the high profile player. Unless they have some inside info, they should let it go at this point and focus on the teams that do have interest in McNabb. Our organization is content with giving Smith another shot.
2nd for McNabb??? gtfo!! we are trying to build a young team.
Adam_Shefter: Herm Edwards on NFL Live suggested 49ers trade for Donovan McNabb AND Brandon Marshall. And they still would have a leftover 1st-rd pick!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is this going to happen... Nope... it wont.... should it happen? YES.... would everyone in this post talking negatively about it be jumping up and down saying we are going to the Super Bowl... YES
Share 49ersWebzone