There are 228 users in the forums

Dolphins' R Brown arrested - DUI

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BobS:
When 50% of the population having driven over the legal limit for alcohol once in their life or more, why is this news? Also have any of you who are calling him an idiot ever driven after drinking a six pack, that puts most people over the legal limit.

*sigh*

Buzz driving. Not one of my proudest moments. If he is indeed guilty, then yes i call him stupid, just as i was.

Though, once i went to Jack in The Box drive thru with some buddies one of those nights. The stories we got i tell you....
When 50% of the population having driven over the legal limit for alcohol once in their life or more, why is this news? Also have any of you who are calling him an idiot ever driven after drinking a six pack, that puts most people over the legal limit.

Yes, but if you're a celebrity or football player, i think you should know by now to not drink and drive.....
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Yes, but if you're a celebrity or football player, i think you should know by now to not drink and drive.....

No doubt. If i had the money these athletes have... I'll be paying ninjas to drive me around. At the very worst a hummer limo service
Share 49ersWebzone