LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

Arizona cardinals

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Cardinals had their window of opportunity and its now gone. The NFC West might be the worst division in history but it does put the Niners as clearly the team to beat next year. With 2 first round picks we just need to get our OT and a great playmaker like Spiller and we should get to 9-7 or 10-6 and win the division.
I just don't trust our secondary for some reason. We need a another good corner or safety!!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I just don't trust our secondary for some reason. We need a another good corner or safety!!

agree, I'd like to get someone that could knock Roman off the roster

our corners:
Spencer
Clements
Brown

Harris?
Bly?
Hudson?

Right now seems like we have 3 corners and 3 others with uncertain futures with the 49ers. If 1 or more of the top 3 get hurt it will get ugly.
Who gives a rat's ass about the Cards. We beat their asses twice last year, even Warner said we have their number. Besides I haven't seen anything they've done to better themselves and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
WOW

Lost Boldin, Warner, Rolle, Dansby...

At WR I think AZ won't lose too much, Breaston is pretty good. and Doucet is a pretty good 3rd option.

At QB, Lienart is no Warner and they will definately take a hit there.

On D though, wow. Rolle and Dansby were arguably their best defenders along with Wilson/Cromartie/Dockett. If Seattle pulls in Marshall, I think Seattle is more of a threat to the Niners then the Cards.

Edit: Wow, now the Cards got Rhodes dirt cheap? So their secondary is set. I wonder what their solution is for LB? I wonder if they trade up to get Rolando McClain?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 6, 2010 at 4:20 PM ]
we beat them last year no problem....but they did better b/c of their easy home sched as opposed to us playing 5 away Playoff teams......Now that we have an identical schedule, even with all of their players we would win the division anyway.

Here is some proof....IND and MIN away 4 and 3 points....i think those would of been HOME victories. GB by 4 away???

Anyways, now that they lost Dansby and Rolle not to mention Berry and Boldin and the biggest one Warner they are like the niners after owens Garcia Petersen.

We only have to worry for maybe Sea if they somehow get really good on D and Running the ball. And get Marshall and a rb.

I say we have a very good chance to go 10-6 or 11-5....even if we lost to the REFS....I mean Sea at their home
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
WOW

At WR I think AZ won't lose too much, Breaston is pretty good. and Doucet is a pretty good 3rd option.

On D though, wow. Rolle and Dansby were arguably their best defenders along with Wilson/Cromartie/Dockett. If Seattle pulls in Marshall, I think Seattle is more of a threat to the Niners then the Cards.

Edit: Wow, now the Cards got Rhodes dirt cheap? So their secondary is set. I wonder what their solution is for LB? I wonder if they trade up to get Rolando McClain?

Rhodes was a good pick up, but definitely a down grade from Rolle.

Boldin will not easily be replaced. Yea they have some guys that shined behind two of the better WR in league, but now they are exposed with out Warner to throw them the rock. Boldin is a beast at rout running/ catching/ and blocking down field... That is a big loss.
I still think it will be a 3 man race for the nfc west crown
The problem is the rest of the NFL.
f**k Arizona

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
WOW

The secondary could use a corner. McFadden was somewhat disappointing as a FA signing. Maybe they will look to add someone in the draft or they could opt for a value in FA.
Originally posted by King49er:
f**k Arizona
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
f**k Arizona
Originally posted by pelos21:
f**k Arizona
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by pelos21: