There are 299 users in the forums

Rumor: per 101ESPN: Rams and Eagles in serious talks about McNNabb.

Shop 49ers game tickets
McNabb has pretty much played his entire career with crappy receivers. It would be a disaster for us if the Rams landed McNabb. Keep in mind that would pretty much guarantee N Suh landing in St Louis as well.
Still, he is 34 this year, after being at the same place for all those year and then go to the worst team in the division, i just can´t see that happening. He would upgrade the Rams for sure, i just hope the Rams will have to give up alot in return. But i don´t think he is gonna go there anyway
Avery's stock goes WAY up if this happens, at least until McNabb gets injured (which will be around week 4)
  • titan
  • Veteran
Hope he stays away from our division! McNaab at 34 has about another 6 very good years.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Avery's stock goes WAY up if this happens, at least until McNabb gets injured (which will be around week 4)

Avery = poor mans Jackson
Intersting... IF the Rams sign McNabb they can trade #1 overall to Tampa who would take Suh. Rams can pick up a draft pick and possibly draft Dez Bryant or pickup Antonio Bryant for Mcnabb to throw too.Thats is assuming Bryant does not sign with Cincy. Nah..what am I thinking its the Rams.
Originally posted by titan:
Hope he stays away from our division! McNaab at 34 has about another 6 very good years.

Ooo. I don't know about 6 very good years. QB's don't just go into their 40's like it's nothing. The ones that do are a lot better than McNabb, and he's already shown signs of aging. Maybe a couple to few very good years, but 6 is too generous, IMO.
No way in hell this happens.
let him go to the rams. he's old, injury prone and he will be playing on one of the most horrible teams in the league. and i hope they have to trade a lot to get him
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Co worker of mine originally from Philly. Still follows the Eagles. Told me this morning, the buzz in Philly is we offered the Eagles a 1st for Kolb but they declined. Then we went after Carr.

This is the move I wanted all offseason. if true, atleast they're trying.

Seahawks are after him now ?

Quote:
During a Tuesday appearance with Mike Missanelli of 97.5 The Fanatic in Philly, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio dropped a couple of bombs regarding the current quarterback situation in Philly.

Paolantonio said that the Seattle Seahawks have been contacting the Eagles "non-stop" regarding quarterbacks Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb. As we reported last week, the Eagles have been hearing from multiple teams regarding McNabb, but the Eagles have not yet entertained any offers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/10/report-seahawks-want-mcnabb-or-kolb-no-one-wants-vick/
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Seahawks are after him now ?

Quote:
During a Tuesday appearance with Mike Missanelli of 97.5 The Fanatic in Philly, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio dropped a couple of bombs regarding the current quarterback situation in Philly.

Paolantonio said that the Seattle Seahawks have been contacting the Eagles "non-stop" regarding quarterbacks Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb. As we reported last week, the Eagles have been hearing from multiple teams regarding McNabb, but the Eagles have not yet entertained any offers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/10/report-seahawks-want-mcnabb-or-kolb-no-one-wants-vick/

Would be a very smart move. They get McNabb would easily make them division favorites. This makes sense b/c Seattle doesn't want to give up that 1st round pick for Marshall b/c they need it to get McNabb.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Avery = Homeless Jackson
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by jrg:

Avery = Homeless Jackson

Avery = Hobo Jackson
Share 49ersWebzone