LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Seasons over.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I can't really get into any other sports.. I will just ride my bike, camp, kayak more..

Come one warm weather!
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
March Madness here we come!

damn straight, and Baseball,

what if you're a UNC and an A's fan?

NIT!

On behalf of both UNC and the A's. oh well at least the weather will be decent enough for me to go to games!

I'm not an A's fan myself, but I feel ya. The Giants are always a big letdown when it matters.
  • FavreFlop
  • Info N/A
Another thing to look forward to - months of Brett Favre retirement/un-retirement talk. If you want to end this madness go to FavreFlop.com and vote on whether Brett should return.

With the money donated to our site, we're going to purchase a billboard that reflects the vote on the site, but we need your help. We don't care if he returns or not, we just want him to make up his damn mind so that we can watch Sportscenter that's dedicated to something else other than Favre's shenanigans!

Go to www.FavreFlop.com!

Go Niners!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

March Madness
NBA
MLB
The World Cup
camping
fapping
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Baseball sucks.

The last 30 seconds of that is pure gold
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
F*ck the NFL--they don't rule the world.

Things to look forward to (besides the NFL draft/Free agency)

MLB season
NBA playoffs
NCAA playoffs
World Cup Soccer
A whole slew of MMA/UFC events.

If I had to give up the NFL or the above...bye bye NFL :)

Wow. I guess some just aren't as addicted as others. I'd give up every other sport in the world for the rest of my life if I had to. Nothing compares to the NFL. Not even close...
im looking forward to sharks finally doing their thing. giants baseball will get here soon i love football but i can live during the offseason
  • BobS
  • Veteran
March Madness, NBA Playoffs, Nascar
Originally posted by Chief:
No... Please no.. Now months and months of trade rumors, mock drafts and borning Sundays.

Spring can't come soon enough, at least it will be warm enough to go outside.

Yeah, really.

It only got up to 60 here in Sacramento, and there was a little drizzle.

Brrrr.

So miserable. Can't wait for Spring.

(Bwahahaha.)

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Chief:
No... Please no.. Now months and months of trade rumors, mock drafts and borning Sundays.

Spring can't come soon enough, at least it will be warm enough to go outside.

Yeah, really.

It only got up to 60 here in Sacramento, and there was a little drizzle.

Brrrr.

So miserable. Can't wait for Spring.

(Bwahahaha.)

No fair..
I don't know why Americans don't watch Rugby. Its a full contact sport, that lasts from the weekend after the Superbowl to the start of the NFL season.

For me its better, but that is just me, I grew up watching it. However for you guys its a perfect filler.
Combine, Draft and wait for preseason. With some MMA mixed in.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
I don't know why Americans don't watch Rugby. Its a full contact sport, that lasts from the weekend after the Superbowl to the start of the NFL season.

For me its better, but that is just me, I grew up watching it. However for you guys its a perfect filler.

It's not really accessible to us.

The NFL, all you gotta do is turn it on to Fox at 1pm every Sunday and bam! you got some football. Rugby... uhh
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Aussie49er:

It's not really accessible to us.

The NFL, all you gotta do is turn it on to Fox at 1pm every Sunday and bam! you got some football. Rugby... uhh

Well right now, Setenta Sports carries at least about 10 games a week, $15 a month for Dish and Direct.

You can subscribe online too for a monthly fee.

However Fox Sports International apparently bought out Setanta USA so who knows how that will effect things.
Share 49ersWebzone