Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Well here is the difference between the
8-8 saints last year and the 49ers 8-8
1. They have a Franchise QB and we don't
2. Sean Payton offensive genius while Raye old Fart
3. Sings offensive philosophy are pure crap. Once we have the lead he always play itself and play not to lose. Sean Payton goes all out on his offense.
4. Our offensive line is crap.
Positives going for the niners
1. I think we have better defense Saints are ranked 27th on D but they have a lot of takeaways.
2. We have better RB
3. P willy
4. V. Davis better than shockey

This are just some differences between the Saints from last year and the niners current status. Were not really far away to be a playoff team but the coaching and the team Philosophy need to change in order to take us to the next level.

well thanks for ruining my day.
I know! I start a meaningless, fun thread to get people excited, and the whole thread is about how much the niners suck.

8-8 was a down year for the Saints, where as 8-8 for the Niners is their ceiling

no, 8-8 NEXT year is a down year for the saints.
the saints have been a .500 or lower team for years.
so not that much of a difference.
and you honestly think the niners cant do better than 8-8 next year?
no, its definitely not our ceiling.

There is a HUGE difference. The Saints have had a one of the most prolific offenses for many seasons now. That is what got them to a Championship game in 06. Teams with offenses that good usually win 9+ games on their Offense Alone. That is why I say they were an underachieving 8-8

What have the 49ers done that is even remotely comparable to sporting an elite offense for several seasons?

People who try to make these off the wall connections through associations by standings just show how limited their knowledge is in the NFL.

If I listed the top 10 reasons why the Niners are going to make a playoff run next season, strangely I would not list because they were 8-8 just like the 08 Saints....as one of the reasons

If you has any sense of humor, you would have realized that this thread was meant to be meaningless and fun, not to start a debate on whether every 8-8 team makes the superbowl every year. Of course there's no connection. Lighten up and have some fun and don't get your panties in a bunch.
3. Sings offensive philosophy are pure crap. Once we have the lead he always play itself and play not to lose. Sean Payton goes all out on his offense.
1. I think we have better defense Saints are ranked 27th on D but they have a lot of takeaways.
2. We have better RB
3. P willy

This are just some differences between the Saints from last year and the niners current status. Were not really far away to be a playoff team but the coaching and the team Philosophy need to change in order to take us to the next level.

I know! I start a meaningless, fun thread to get people excited, and the whole thread is about how much the niners suck.

8-8 was a down year for the Saints, where as 8-8 for the Niners is their ceiling

There is a HUGE difference. The Saints have had a one of the most prolific offenses for many seasons now. That is what got them to a Championship game in 06. Teams with offenses that good usually win 9+ games on their Offense Alone. That is why I say they were an underachieving 8-8

What have the 49ers done that is even remotely comparable to sporting an elite offense for several seasons?

People who try to make these off the wall connections through associations by standings just show how limited their knowledge is in the NFL.

If I listed the top 10 reasons why the Niners are going to make a playoff run next season, strangely I would not list because they were 8-8 just like the 08 Saints....as one of the reasons

If you has any sense of humor, you would have realized that this thread was meant to be meaningless and fun, not to start a debate on whether every 8-8 team makes the superbowl every year. Of course there's no connection. Lighten up and have some fun and don't get your panties in a bunch.

Agreed. I have no idea why some people are taking the posts in this thread seriously.

-9fA
Yeah cause Alex Smith = Brees
All we need is a good o-line and a ballhawk FS. They don't have that much more talent, I could have sworn we have better players.
2. We have better RB
3. P willy

Please. This your first day on this forum? I have seen the stupidest football posts in my life in this forum. You can't expect readers to assume you are being humorous.

exhibit A.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=137774

I suppose he is just joking also?
[ Edited by danimal on Feb 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone