There are 272 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to hold press conference Friday

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by JD81:
WARNER IS DONE.

Why else would he hold a press conference, ESPECIALLY this early? It's not even the offseason yet.....

Warner wants to give the Cardinals a chance to either prepare to draft a QB, get Lienart in the mix, or bring in someone via trade or FA......Warner being a classy guy, will give the Cardinals time by announcing his retirement early....

REJOICE 49ER FANS!!!!!!

And don't forget...Antrel Rolle is due an $8 million roster bonus, Karlos Dansby is a free agent who will command a huge contract, and let's not forget the Anquan Boldin saga.....The Cards can't pay anyone.....So with Warner stepping down that saves money that they can use elsewhere.....

With all that said..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya! In that case, we've got to be the favorites to win the NFC West!

I wonder if Carroll will try and trade for Leinart. He's almost as bad as J. Russell!

No doubt about it! Watch out 49ers 2010

He's gotta retire; he's won an MVP, has a ring, and is a future Hall of Famer. The Cardinals reached their peak the last two years, and it's only downhill from here for them.

Time to hang 'em up.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we PWN Kurt Warner. I don't care if he stays or goes.
WARNER IS DONE.

Why else would he hold a press conference, ESPECIALLY this early? It's not even the offseason yet.....

Warner wants to give the Cardinals a chance to either prepare to draft a QB, get Lienart in the mix, or bring in someone via trade or FA......Warner being a classy guy, will give the Cardinals time by announcing his retirement early....

REJOICE 49ER FANS!!!!!!

And don't forget...Antrel Rolle is due an $8 million roster bonus, Karlos Dansby is a free agent who will command a huge contract, and let's not forget the Anquan Boldin saga.....The Cards can't pay anyone.....So with Warner stepping down that saves money that they can use elsewhere.....

I wonder if Carroll will try and trade for Leinart. He's almost as bad as J. Russell!

As much as I hate Leinart don't insult him like that. He is no where near as bad as Russell. Russell is on a level of s**t all by himself.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yeah, but they win games outside of the division with Warner and end up in the playoffs.

this is a good thing.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yeah, but they win games outside of the division with Warner and end up in the playoffs.

this is a good thing.

tru dat
just saw this on an update on NFL network. Jason La Canfora is reporting Kurt will retire at a news confrence on friday
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
WARNER IS DONE.

REJOICE 49ER FANS!!!!!!

As much as I hate Leinart don't insult him like that. He is no where near as bad as Russell. Russell is on a level of s**t all by himself.

And let's not forget Russell's long holdout, too. Good job, Raiders!

As for Leinart, he didn't even had a TD pass this season, but managed to throw several INTs in a back-up role. He IS almost as bad as JMR. He had Boldin and Fitz to throw to for years and still couldn't put up decent stats. Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the Niners D destroy him twice a yr!
One down... One to go! Come on Brett!! Follow suit ya Drama Queen!!!! Be a man... "Discuss it with Deanna..." lol pfffft wtf is that...
Share 49ersWebzone