LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Not a catch
Is every play gonna be reviewed from here on out?
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
They better go for the TD. kickers will ruin the real football players hard work.

Are you saying Andy Lee and Joe Nedney are not football players?!
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
That was a horrilbe PI call. I am rooting for the Saints but I hate to see a title game decided by BS crap. I remember the Niners losing in 83 to Washington on that s**t

The calls against the Niners in 83 were 10 times worse than that. Remember the one against Ronnie.

Both were bad calls and both are going to cost a team a chance to be in SB
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
thats not a catch

seems that way. can those Angles from the Hurrican Katrina help these Saints out a bit.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Yeah, that's not complete.

I think it is a catch.
so many reviews!!! they should just give each team one challenge in OT and 2 TO and not let the refs constantly second guess themselves.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Is every play gonna be reviewed from here on out?

Any questionable play should and will be reviewed.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is something in fact wrong with the balls (no, seriously). If Bress is throwing oddly, Vikes are fumbling, something seems, in my opinion off.

Either way, Favre's interception on the drive at the end of the game was incredibly stupid.
I think it's a catch. FWIW, the ball came close to touching the ground, but I don't think it conclusively did on the TV replays...

Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Yeah, that's not complete.

I think it is a catch.

Me too, he looks to have his hands under the ball.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
so many reviews!!! they should just give each team one challenge in OT and 2 TO and not let the refs constantly second guess themselves.
I agree this is driving me nuts
  • lazy
  • Veteran
WHAT?!
Originally posted by fropwns:
I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is something in fact wrong with the balls (no, seriously). If Bress is throwing oddly, Vikes are fumbling, something seems, in my opinion off.

Either way, Favre's interception on the drive at the end of the game was incredibly stupid.

It's late in the game and there are a lot of sweaty hands and tired hands out there.
...they really need to change OT rules...
Share 49ersWebzone