There are 160 users in the forums

Don't get too excited about a Warner retirement

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
The word around AZ fans is that the Cards are trying to trade for McNaab, shopping away Boldin. They would love to get something in exchange for Boldin, and their only need right now is really at QB if Warner goes. They have nothing in Lienert, and are not in position to draft a viable option. Philli wouldn't mind another strong weapon in the passing game, and clearly has McNaab's replacement in training ready to play. McNaab is old, and it makes sense for them to get rid of him while they can still get something for him. It's a win/win, and it once again puts AZ at the top of our weak division.

Yeah do this trade. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Mcnabb is over rated. Warner is one of the best qb's ever to step on the field and his playoff numbers are amazing. Please give the cards the gift of mcnabb and the loss of boldin.. I rather go against the guy who can't hit the open guy then the qb that can hit the guy covered by 4 guys...

Have you seen what Westbrook does to the niners?

Fixed

The last 5 games against the niners:

Comp 102
Att 161
Yds/Gm 292.4
Y/A 14.3
Comp% 63.4%
Int 5
TD 11

Yeah, seems terrible
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=48004

don't tell me you are talking about this thread.....................

no, good friend is a huge AZ fan, and he keeps me informed on Cards rumors
Dude, this isn't even relevant to reality. It's some random rumor. Move along.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Mcnabb, I like him, but forget just against us. Have u seen how He played this post season. When it's the most important game of the season he choked. With time or not a lot of probowl qb's been playing like ass this post season. Goes to show what a solid defense that hold a team at will wins games.

Who cares how he plays in the postseason, he plays well in the regular season. That means we dont make the playoffs.

I hope we get Mcnabb, that would instantly make us NFC contenders.
Wow
U
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
The word around AZ fans is that the Cards are trying to trade for McNaab, shopping away Boldin. They would love to get something in exchange for Boldin, and their only need right now is really at QB if Warner goes. They have nothing in Lienert, and are not in position to draft a viable option. Philli wouldn't mind another strong weapon in the passing game, and clearly has McNaab's replacement in training ready to play. McNaab is old, and it makes sense for them to get rid of him while they can still get something for him. It's a win/win, and it once again puts AZ at the top of our weak division.

Yeah do this trade. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Mcnabb is over rated. Warner is one of the best qb's ever to step on the field and his playoff numbers are amazing. Please give the cards the gift of mcnabb and the loss of boldin.. I rather go against the guy who can't hit the open guy then the qb that can hit the guy covered by 4 guys...

Have you seen what McNaab does to the niners?

Refixed

Mcnabb going to arizona would be a nightmare; Seattle could be just as bad.. I'm hoping this is bs

History shows that both teams are more likely to pursue a deal than us.

[ Edited by GMniner805 on Jan 17, 2010 at 15:24:59 ]
Arizona is a party state , and you know Mcnabb can get down.

I almost wanna trade for McNabb just so AZ doesn't get him
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Either way we still have holes that we need addressed (that's what she said).

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=48004

don't tell me you are talking about this thread.....................

"If we have to rely on Leinart to start then our team will spend the playoffs at home watching SF play next year."

I LOL'd when I read that.
please retireeeeeeeee
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

and that right there was the best thing he did all day
but walking through that "tunnel" looks bad ass
i would soooo have a dance routine everytime a walked out of there

[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 17, 2010 at 20:07:19 ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dude, this isn't even relevant to reality. It's some random rumor. Move along.

Of course this is a rumor, but it does make sense, and if there's truth to it then we'll be watching the playoffs again, starting to do mock drafts rather than cheering for our team.
A: Big name player for big name player deals rarely happen. I think the last 1 was Champ for Portis, and before that I can't remember when the last happened.

B: WTF would Philly be interested in trading away McNabb for a WR who is CLEARLY on the down side of his career and would take valuable reps from the young guys they have invested in.

C: That kind of deal would require the Cards to behave in a manner that is 180 degrees from their norm. The Cards are what Nolan wanted. They draft well and develop and pay their own guys. The Cards don't really like to sign big name FA's, much less make a move on a Boldin in exchange for McNabb kind of deal.

D: In todays NFL both players would have to agree. Who knows if they would or not.

Is it possible? Sure it is. Is it probable? No it is not probable.
Share 49ersWebzone