There are 180 users in the forums

wild card games thread!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
it should be the f**king niners playing it should b the f**kin niners playing f**k man f**k the tards we are better then those wanabe dirty bird f**ks f**k them the saints will kill them stupid f**k dont deserve to be in the 2nd round that bulls**t

niners should b playing in jan!!!!! f**k!

We played a game in January.
Lmao

lmao
f**k you Aaron Rogers
lmao

I know he would choke, but I was expecting a pick
lmao
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
man can you imagine if that was us and we lost that way and alex smith fumbled like that haha omg the zone would explode and destroy the net

holy f**k that would be the meltdown of all meltdowns...

LMAO
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
it should be the f**king niners playing it should b the f**kin niners playing f**k man f**k the tards we are better then those wanabe dirty bird f**ks f**k them the saints will kill them stupid f**k dont deserve to be in the 2nd round that bulls**t

niners should b playing in jan!!!!! f**k!

We played a game in January.

u know what i mean
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Rogers blew the wide open pass on 1st down that would have won the game. If Smith does that he suck so Rogers must suck also. It was an easy TD but $hitty pass.

When has Smith took his team to the playoffs? When has Smith thrown for 400+ yards? When has Smith thrown 4 TDs?

Rogers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smith

f**k you Mike Nolan.

in case you didn't know, he's talking about one particular play..........

-9fA

f**k you Mike Nolan.
This game made up of the other crappy Wildcard games.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Rogers blew the wide open pass on 1st down that would have won the game. If Smith does that he suck so Rogers must suck also. It was an easy TD but $hitty pass.

When has Smith took his team to the playoffs? When has Smith thrown for 400+ yards? When has Smith thrown 4 TDs?

Rogers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smith

f**k you Mike Nolan.

in case you didn't know, he's talking about one particular play..........

-9fA

Reading optional
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Aaron Rodgers is good enough to lose the game.

Jokes aside, Rodgers should have hit Jennings with that pass.

two of his turnovers resulted in 14 points
man can you imagine if that was us and we lost that way and alex smith fumbled like that haha omg the zone would explode and destroy the net

EVEN I WOULDN'T get on Alex's case.....I mean, sure I would be pissed initially....but if your offense scores 45 points GOD DAMNIT you better win.....

Green Bay's Defense only stopped them once the whole game.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I don't think it's that simple

It is when Smith does it. It is simple when you have time and miss a wide open TD you threw a $hitty pass.

Smith is a different animal. He hasn't, whether it's his fault or not, put up the type of production Rodgers has these past couple of years, including this game.

• ndp9
  • Info N/A
That wasn't hands to face (or helmet) on Rodgers on that last play?
I can't believe GB barely touched Warner all game long. Arizona's OL sucks.
Originally posted by ndp9:
That wasn't hands to face (or helmet) on Rodgers on that last play?

hmm the hands to the face was after the play. I think it still would have been Cardinals ball, just maybe backed up.

-9fA
Warner looked awesome out there. For a guy about to hang em up, he looks like he could chuck it for a few more years.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

holy f**k that would be the meltdown of all meltdowns...

you act like this isnt happening somewhere in Packers forums?

Probably 10x worse considering Favre is still alive in the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone