LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

The next person on Madden Cover

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Isn't the Vick vs. Hillis vote reported tomorrow?

Yeah, tomorrow on ESPN 2 Sportsnation at 4:00 ET. I don't play Madden any more and people just make their own covers but not sure why anyone would want to see Vick on their again? There where plenty of deserving players who haven't been on there.

god knows he doesn't need the Madden jinx anymore.

Yeah, did he break his leg that year and was that the year before. I remember Arthur Blank pushing him around on the sidelines. You know your the franchise player when the guy worth 1.3 billion is pushing you around. (co-founder of Home Depot)

Either way I have always disliked him and still do. For all we know he came back for the money. He was bankrupt despite signing a 120 million dollar contract. Wouldn't put all that bad luck on Madden though. Maybe the leg but being on the cover of Madden doesn't make you stupid.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 26, 2011 at 16:51:16 ]
Isn't the Vick vs. Hillis vote reported tomorrow?

Yeah, tomorrow on ESPN 2 Sportsnation at 4:00 ET. I don't play Madden any more and people just make their own covers but not sure why anyone would want to see Vick on their again? There where plenty of deserving players who haven't been on there.

god knows he doesn't need the Madden jinx anymore.

Yeah, did he break his leg that year and was that the year before. I remember Arthur Blank pushing him around on the sidelines. You know your the franchise player when the guy worth 1.3 billion is pushing you around. (co-founder of Home Depot)

Either way I have always disliked him and still do. For all we know he came back for the money. He was bankrupt despite signing a 120 million dollar contract. Wouldn't put all that bad luck on Madden though. Maybe the leg but being on the cover of Madden doesn't make you stupid.

For all you know that could have been apart of a larger plan. Rich people declare bankruptcy all the time to liquidate assets and to avoid being sued (see: Donald Trump). No doubt Vick has spent more than a couple of dollars on his trial, but I'm sure he was still well off even before the Eagles contract (though that certainly helped).

Strategery my good man. That's all it is.
i hillis sucks this year, i wouldn't consider that a madden curse. he's pretty much a one year wonder
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Hillis is on there lol
Hillis won!
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Hillis won!

Buncha Eagle fans must have voted for Hillis
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

lol why woulfd that be

my guess is that a bunch of PETA members heard vick might be on cover and then religously all of them voted for hillis
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Hillis won!

What a friggin joke!
WOW LOL

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Hillis is on there lol

START LAUGHIN LOOOOOL
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Cleveland fans f**ked themselves.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

lol why woulfd that be

my guess is that a bunch of PETA members heard vick might be on cover and then religously all of them voted for hillis

PETA + Philadelphia > Cleveland + Vick's friends
I bet most people voted for Hillis because they knew he was unlikely to screw their fantasy teams once the curse sets in.
Originally posted by boast:
Cleveland fans f**ked themselves.

14 wins in 3 years. I'm sure they're terrified on what the Madden curse could do to them.

Oh no don't hurt our WHITE RUNNING BACK. With him we're a 5-11 team. Without him we're a 3-13 team. Oh the humanity. Hell if I'm them I'm running under every ladder in town, changing the dawg pound into the black cat pound. Bring on every curse possible and bring on Andrew Luck. That'll change your fortunes.
Share 49ersWebzone