LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MadMartz:
1. Favre
2. Brady
3. T.O.
4. Warner
5. Romo
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams
Cowboys
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Randy Moss
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

The Biggest Fraud in the League . . . Gomer Romo . . . .

Yeah him.
  • Envy
  • Veteran

I can't lie. Anyone wearing that helmet.
Originally posted by Envy:

This.

Plus That Jerk up in Buffalo.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by Envy:

This.

Plus That Jerk up in Buffalo.

I hated That Jerk less when he was making Cowboys fans miserable.
I never liked Clinton Portis
Ben Rothlisburger and Hines Ward.

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE.

That f*cking guy. The one time I wanted him to do well he stunk it up (against the Cards last week). What a suprise.

*I want to note that this is strictly a football thing. I don't mind his attitude or demeanor. And the media thing is not really his fault IMO. ESPN is a joke. That is all.
I actually like Favre now that he's not a Packer.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE.

That f*cking guy. The one time I wanted him to do well he stunk it up (against the Cards last week). What a suprise.

*I want to note that this is strictly a football thing. I don't mind his attitude or demeanor. And the media thing is not really his fault IMO. ESPN is a joke. That is all.

ESPN is definitely a joke, they practically took the heisman away from Gerhart with all the Ingram d**k sucking last week.

ESPN treats west coast teams, with a few exceptions(Lakers, Angels) as if their in a lower division. Any IMO the only reason they give those teams coverage is because they are big rivals to the east coast powerhouses in their respective sports.
Originally posted by jaghetersofie:
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE.

ESPN is definitely a joke, they practically took the heisman away from Gerhart with all the Ingram d**k sucking last week.

ESPN treats west coast teams, with a few exceptions(Lakers, Angels) as if their in a lower division. Any IMO the only reason they give those teams coverage is because they are big rivals to the east coast powerhouses in their respective sports.

I agree with what you said about Ingram. The media certainly helped him out. McCoy didn't deserve to be voted as high as he was either, but he was also a favorite on ESPN throughout the season.

Gerhart and Suh never stood a chance.
okay.. i understand why ya'll hate dockett so much now.. at this quote

"i don't think it's anything they did.. we lost this game ourselves"

really?? really??? don't front cuz you got your a55 handed to you.. playerrrrr
Share 49ersWebzone