LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Who's your least favorite player in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I can't stand and his fat head.

I'm not gonna hate a guy like Brady because the media loves him. Today's media would be blowing Joe Montana. People like winners.

Ray Lewis is easily my least favorite though. He's the phoniest piece of s**t in the league.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I'm not gonna hate a guy like Brady because the media loves him. Today's media would be blowing Joe Montana. People like winners.

Ray Lewis is easily my least favorite though. He's the phoniest piece of s**t in the league.

that's genius!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Probably Darnell Dockett.

Rothlesburger.. You have no idea how long it took me to get that.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Dockett

same
This Combo: Brett Warner

i cant stand both of em!!!
Originally posted by strickac:

Rothlesburger.. You have no idea how long it took me to get that.

I've been trying to set it up for a couple of weeks by calling him Roflburger every chance I got.
A combination of Dockett/Warner. I can't stand either of them. Warner's a phony jerk and Dockett's a dirty player.
Dockett
Warner
DRC
Roethlisraper

Im surprised Jared Allen hasnt been mentioned. He is the ultimate douche.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Kurt Warner and Brett Favre
Everyone on the steelers roster except for Holmes hes the s**t.

Seattle should have won that god damn superbowl

f**kin refs
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Dockett

Yup f**k that guy!!!

and a snitch!
Share 49ersWebzone