LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Ravens @ Packers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Holy sh!t!!! That tackle by Woodson was friggin amazing!!! I would have no problem if he got defensive MVP.

he is sooo lock in right now...his football awareness is off the charts

I can't believe he has improved this much, after his previous injuries, this late in his career....for a cornerback, of all positions....that is amazing.

Agreed. I'd kill to have him right now. He's everything that we want Nate to be. Nate is pretty damn good, but I think it's obvious he's no Woodson.

Nate is damn good but he got so underapreciated. He locked down Fitz, Housh, Sidney Rice/Berrian(he and Shawntae held them to 8 combined catches), then he has one bad game against the freaking Falcons and Roddy White, and the one play he gave up for the long TD was the fault of Roman when Nate gambled for the INT, and everyone's on his ass and saying he sucks. We'd have a good shot at the wild card still if Nate were healthy. He's our best CB. I hate to see what AZ is going to do to our secondary without him. The problem is our safeties. We're playing 2 strong safeties that suck in coverage and want to lay the wood all day instead of wraping up(atleast for Goldson).

and good god, Gruden is annoying with his man love the packers.
The Monday Night Crew is unbearable to listen to.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Gruden's the worst IMO.

Every week, every QB is the "Best in the NFL at bla"

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Gruden's the worst IMO.

-9fA

They're all equally annoying to me. Jaws with his fatass laugh, and then Tirico's boring ass voice puts me to sleep.
  • Sulla
  • Veteran

Gruden's the worst IMO.

-9fA

They're all equally annoying to me. Jaws with his fatass laugh, and then Tirico's boring ass voice puts me to sleep.

Seems like announcers are going downhill these days. There are no great ones. - they're all either boring or annoying - no charisma. I remember Madden and Pat Summerall were the freaking greatest!
Originally posted by Sulla:

Gruden's the worst IMO.

-9fA

Seems like announcers are going downhill these days. There are no great ones. - they're all either boring or annoying - no charisma. I remember Madden and Pat Summerall were the freaking greatest!

Here's the problem. There is no solid Play-by-play guy. Tirico is a friggin hack. If you're gonna have 2 former football guys that like to hear themselves talk, you need a play-by-play guy that won't let them dominate and sound like a couple of jack asses. Al Michaels is that type of guy. Too bad he isn't doing Monday Night anymore.

Gruden's the worst IMO.

-9fA

Here's the problem. There is no solid Play-by-play guy. Tirico is a friggin hack. If you're gonna have 2 former football guys that like to hear themselves talk, you need a play-by-play guy that won't let them dominate and sound like a couple of jack asses. Al Michaels is that type of guy. Too bad he isn't doing Monday Night anymore.

I hate Gruden

Gruden's the worst IMO.

-9fA

+ f**king 1!

Does anyone remember the old Sunday Night Football guys on ESPN? They were amusing to say the least - that fat old retired punter would always give Joey Sunshine a hard time. It was awesome to see a punter stick it to that goofy b*****d.
Share 49ersWebzone