There are 160 users in the forums

is Chris Johnson on pace to break the single season rushing record?

Shop 49ers game tickets
There are 5 games left (not sure if the Titans already had thier bye week), and he is averaging 126 yards per game. He is a few yards away from 1400 right now.

Any chance he gets the record?
He needs 710 yards to break the record, he needs to average 142 yards per game to break it.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
He needs 710 yards to break the record, he needs to average 142 yards per game to break it.

CJ had 800 yards in November alone.
he wont break it
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i hope so, he's on my fantasy team
He's got a shot. He needs to average 142 yards over the next 5 games. He's on a streak right now of like 5 in a row over 125.

He also needs to average 148 yards rushing/receiving total, to break Marshall Faulk's single season total yards from scrimmage record!
Originally posted by valrod33:
he wont break it
Originally posted by valrod33:
he wont break it

he'll get close to 2k or just barely make 2k, but your right, he won't break the record
He's actually be about 40 yards closer if the Refs hadn't blown it, when they called back that long TD run he had against us. They marked him "out of bounds" at least 40 yards back.

A lot will depend on this weekend. If they get into a shoot-out with the Colts, then no he won't be running much. But if they try to keep Manning off the field, he may have a huge day against a Colts D that isn't that great against the run.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

i think hes gonna have it next year damn dude their o line is so good
This thread has jinxed him. He will wind up on IR a couple hundred yards short.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

esto
close but no cigar
Share 49ersWebzone