Brees
P. Manning
A. Rodgers
Favre
D. Mcnabb
C. Johnson in that order imo.

rodgers over favre !?

Yep. I stand by it you douche.

i was joking (about the picture), calm down man. i wasn't joking about your bad rankings though.

Lol I got warned for that same exact picture..
manning
Brees and Manning

Co-MVP's
Kory Sheets
Originally posted by King49er:
Kory Sheets

Easily rookie of the year
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Kory Sheets

And MVP
Kory Sheets

he just got so many yards over 1,000 that it equals 0. he should be permanent MVP of the league until he retires and when he does, he goes straight into the HOF. voting shouldn't matter since he'll get every single vote.

my MVP vote goes to Peyton Manning. He has lead a bunch of comebacks and one of the all-time clutch QBs. Creeping closely behind him is Drew Brees because he is a machine and Philip Rivers, who quietly has lead his team from 1-3 to 11-3. Rivers is playing absolutely lights out and would be in the spotlight if it weren't for the aforementioned players.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Kory Sheets

he just got so many yards over 1,000 that it equals 0. he should be permanent MVP of the league until he retires and when he does, he goes straight into the HOF. voting shouldn't matter since he'll get every single vote.

my MVP vote goes to Peyton Manning. He has lead a bunch of comebacks and one of the all-time clutch QBs. Creeping closely behind him is Drew Brees because he is a machine and Philip Rivers, who quietly has lead his team from 1-3 to 11-3. Rivers is playing absolutely lights out and would be in the spotlight if it weren't for the aforementioned players.

Rivers is on fiyah!

Still, I think Manning should get it. He just keeps finding ways to win. It's insane.
I honestly would give it to Philip Rivers
Alright, my opinion has changed over the weekend. I think Manning will get it, and probably should at this point. But if Tennessee wins out and Johnson breaks 2000 yards, I think he deserves it.

Drew Stanton
Matt Moore
Jermon Bushrod
after yesterday.. desean jackson deserves to get some recognition

even though i know he's not even in the picture
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
after yesterday.. desean jackson deserves to get some recognition

even though i know he's not even in the picture

thats funny
Share 49ersWebzone