LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Tennesse tops Arizona

Shop 49ers game tickets
Vince Young's game-winning drive yesterday was amazing, but more importantly, he made making playoffs achievable for us again!

Arizona now has to play The Vikings in Minnisota next week on Sunday Night (Yet another spot-light game for Favre). Then they come to Candlestick for what should be a Monday Night Classic. Unfortunately, Zona then plays at Detroit, and closes out the year at home against St. Louis and Green Bay. I'm giving Arizona a 2-3 record for these games, which would put them at 9-7.

We have the Seahawks next weekend in Seattle, which should be tough. We then have Zona at home, but have to travel to Philly in what will be a true test of our skills as a relevant team. Ironically, we close out the year playing at home against Detroit and at St. Louis. I'm giving us a biased 4-1 record, which would get us into the playoffs because of the tie-breaker wins.

Definitely doable now! But it all started with Vince and Kenny Britt on Sunday. Well done guys!

On a side note, Carolina lost again! That 1st round pick is getting studlier by the week!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

LOL! FREE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
valrod LOL where the hell do you get these??
Originally posted by luv49rs:
valrod LOL where the hell do you get these??

photobucket
  • Silky
  • Veteran
no way!
BREAKING NEWS : SHAUN HILL HAS BEEN BENCHED FOR ALEX SMITH!!!!!!!!!

bet you guys didnt know that!

ice is cold.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
ice is cold.

LOL
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i can't wait for the holy ghost gif to show up in here
Share 49ersWebzone