There are 207 users in the forums

Thanksgiving Day football games thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by znk916:
All in all, a pretty damn boring day of Thanksgiving NFL football.

Speak for yourself, I won me some money today

Get a twitter, nobody here cares.

u mad?

u mad?

• iohk
  • Veteran

u mad?

shush noob
Next year the nfl should try to arrange some competitive games for thanksgiving.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Next year the nfl should try to arrange some competitive games for thanksgiving.

This Denver/NY game should have been good. The lions suck, so you know that's gonna be bad. The Cowboys get the Raiders........yeah. So the open schedule game should have been the good one, but the giants took a crapper.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

This Denver/NY game should have been good. The lions suck, so you know that's gonna be bad. The Cowboys get the Raiders........yeah. So the open schedule game should have been the good one, but the giants took a crapper.

I think the intention of that game was to give the Giants an easy win since no one thought the Broncos would be good this season. The NFL just wants the biggest bandwaggon franchises to curb stomp opponents every turkey day.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 26, 2009 at 10:08 PM ]
The thanksgiving day games were boring as hell IMO. I had more fun making green bean casserole than I did watching those games.
  • dj43
Once again I was impressed with how well the Green Bay receivers, including the TE, run their routes. Donald Driver is a very under-rated receiver. Jennings and Jones are also very consistent on their routes.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
The thanksgiving day games were boring as hell IMO. I had more fun making green bean casserole than I did watching those games.

yeah the raiders lost a lot of comedy factor since russell got bench.
Share 49ersWebzone