There are 369 users in the forums

Thanksgiving Day football games thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
As expected the first two games sucked. f**k tradition. I want good football. Why not put colts vs. patriots or something among those lines instead?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
As expected the first two games sucked. f**k tradition. I want good football. Why not put colts vs. patriots or something among those lines instead?

That's what I said. Every year the cowboys get some crappy team to beat up on so every cowboys fan can say "omgz ummerica's teem win teh game woohoo!". A few years ago it was the Lions I think, last year it was the Seahawks, this year the Raiders. I'm sorry but it's really transparent that they want to give them a real winnable game on thanksgiving every f**king year. How about cowboys and eagles then so we can see those b***hes have a hard time winning the game?

And I'm sorry but until the Lions can win some games they shouldn't be playing on thanksgiving.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
giants with 25 total yards
Man, shoulda taken the broncos when the lines first came out, they were +7 or something I think.
anyone got a link to the Giants vs. Broncos game?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
anyone got a link to the Giants vs. Broncos game?

http://sportzpal.net/watch-live-sports-online.php?id=76C7DE96-D76C-11DE-BCB8-002354DAACD7&link=link3
Anybody know what that chant is they do in denver after the opposing team fails to convert a play? Is three words, and kinda sounds like "Let's Go D!!!", but I don't think that's it.
Wow, I gotta say that I'm really impressed with Denver's backfield. -I haven't seen a QB (with a good line) get dead-locked like this in ages, that's just outstanding CB play, Champ Bailey is an instant HOF lock at this point..
giants

hope that weak performance doesn't kill my fantasy chances
Originally posted by teeohh:
giants

hope that weak performance doesn't kill my fantasy chances

I had Eli and Hicks going in that game, and against Moreno and DJ Williams.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Anybody know what that chant is they do in denver after the opposing team fails to convert a play? Is three words, and kinda sounds like "Let's Go D!!!", but I don't think that's it.

Everytime the opposing team throws a incomplete pass, they chant Incomplete.
All in all, a pretty damn boring day of Thanksgiving NFL football.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Speak for yourself, I won me some money today
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Speak for yourself, I won me some money today

Get a twitter, nobody here cares.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Nov 26, 2009 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Everytime the opposing team throws a incomplete pass, they chant Incomplete.

Nice.
Share 49ersWebzone