LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
VD needs to develop a mean streak and put the team on his shoulders in winning Superbowl 49

hands of stone

soft hands are overrated. Give me some stone hands like TO or Vernon or Brick hands like jerry.
News Flash: TMZ reports Vernon Davis purchases 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies, yet pays for five! Film at 11!

I am a little sad that this thread was started in 2009, but we have only talked about Vernon for a total of 95 pages. Of course, glad that we don't have to fill up his pages with speculation about trouble, which was mentioned above and was my first worry as well!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:

I am a little sad that this thread was started in 2009, but we have only talked about Vernon for a total of 95 pages. Of course, glad that we don't have to fill up his pages with speculation about trouble, which was mentioned above and was my first worry as well!

+1
Originally posted by Niners816:
Not gonna lie, I saw this thread towards the top of the forum and I'm thinking "oh s**t, what did he do"

Same here. This has been a terrible offseason. Nothing has really happened, but the image of the team has been tarnished.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
VD needs to develop a mean streak and put the team on his shoulders in winning Superbowl 49

hands of stone

soft hands are overrated. Give me some stone hands like TO or Vernon or Brick hands like jerry.
sarcasm is under recognized on the web zone
Vernon Davis works hard at his craft and has been a team player every step of the way since the Singletary incident. And hes the best TE in the league in my opinion i am proud to call him a 49er I'm sad they haven't got him a ring.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Vernon Davis works hard at his craft and has been a team player every step of the way since the Singletary incident. And hes the best TE in the league in my opinion i am proud to call him a 49er I'm sad they haven't got him a ring.

I agree, this guy is such a corner-piece to our organization, and a classy renaissance man.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
News Flash: TMZ reports Vernon Davis purchases 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies, yet pays for five! Film at 11!

The audacity of this guy

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The audacity of this guy

Florio is reporting that this has caused a rift in the locker room.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The audacity of this guy

Florio is reporting that this has caused a rift in the locker room.

Tensions between Baalke and Harbaugh have exploded over who Vernon was going to give the cookies to.
I watched the video of checkout day in the locker room after the NFCC loss and was not feeling good about things until VD responded. He made it clear that they were disappointed, but that you have to move on and do your best to grow, not give up and bring it the next chance they get. It calmed me down big time and I realized that VD has come a long way from the day Sing sent him to the locker room.
Kam is in this guys head it's obvious. He disappears whenever we go to Seattle. Him and Crabtree let up on a few routes in fear of Kam.
Originally posted by KapToBoldin:
Kam is in this guys head it's obvious. He disappears whenever we go to Seattle. Him and Crabtree let up on a few routes in fear of Kam.

I think Seattle just has a damn good defense. Everyone is less productive when you play them.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by KapToBoldin:

I think Seattle just has a damn good defense. Everyone is less productive when you play them.
We just need to hit Kam first and often. Cripple him and bash in his melon. Take it to him!
Share 49ersWebzone