There are 173 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hawkman:
Why is he so scared of kam chancellor?

Not hard to blast somebody when they're jumping up for a ball and/or being led right into you. Let's see Kam Chancellor play receiver/tight end and take hits like that.
Also let's see Chancellor actually guard him man to man one on one. Not impressed that he can cover him in zone and/or with bracketed help. He ain't covering him one on one. Even with the roids, he's still way too slow.
Vernon doesn't want the 1on1 and face it seahawks are the better team and the brighter future u guys are getting old not to mention how much smarter are quarterback is and look who has the championship
Vernon doesn't want the 1on1 and face it seahawks are the better team and the brighter future u guys are getting old not to mention how much smarter are quarterback is and look who has the championship

can we ban this fool? i got no time for hawk fans signing up here after the season just to take pot shots. i can barely tolerate the ones that were here before they got the title. this guy (like all of the pro hawks noobs) isnt even here to talk football. its just we're better and going to be better. we get it, you like your team, just like we like ours. now off to .net
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Not hard to blast somebody when they're jumping up for a ball and/or being led right into you. Let's see Kam Chancellor play receiver/tight end and take hits like that.
Also let's see Chancellor actually guard him man to man one on one. Not impressed that he can cover him in zone and/or with bracketed help. He ain't covering him one on one. Even with the roids, he's still way too slow.

We need to set Kam up -- Vernon on a seam and instead of going for the ball he lays out Chancellor at the last second and takes the 15 yd penalty.

Physics brah -- 260 vs. 235 lbs!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

We need to set Kam up -- Vernon on a seam and instead of going for the ball he lays out Chancellor at the last second and takes the 15 yd penalty.

Physics brah -- 260 vs. 235 lbs!

Hell yeah.. send a message. Let's see Chancellor take a hit when he's defenseless. Vernon would f**k him up.
is it me or Hawkman = NavyHawk?
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 26, 2014 at 8:52 PM ]

is this you http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90823
Anyone out there investing in "Vernon Davis shares"? lol

the ad is all over this site
BREAKING NEWS: VERNON DAVIS arrested in airport after trying to bring guns on a plane!

Pic of him shorlty after arrest (from TMZ):
http://tinyurl.com/ozs3748

JUST KIDDING! THIS IS A JOKE POST! All hail the great Duke Davis!

VD needs to develop a mean streak and put the team on his shoulders in winning Superbowl 49
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
VD needs to develop a mean streak and put the team on his shoulders in winning Superbowl 49

hands of stone
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by krizay:
I must say, I'm starting to be impressed.

Good game/year Vern!

Seriously, he is finally showing us why we drafted 6th.

And years later is still showing us why he was worth picking Him.
Not gonna lie, I saw this thread towards the top of the forum and I'm thinking "oh s**t, what did he do"
Originally posted by Niners816:
Not gonna lie, I saw this thread towards the top of the forum and I'm thinking "oh s**t, what did he do"

nolan draft picks are clean as a whistle
Share 49ersWebzone