LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
for those who think i am over reacting when i say i will hate the day vernon drops a pass or has a bad day the above posts

Are you posting from a Jamba Juice?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
for those who think i am over reacting when i say i will hate the day vernon drops a pass or has a bad day the above posts

no from a really bad flooded iowa river . two years in a row, record floods in iowa, the 100 year flood 2 years in a row. my problem not yours
Originally posted by Chief:

no from a really bad flooded iowa river . two years in a row, record floods in iowa, the 100 year flood 2 years in a row. my problem not yours
its not going to stop flooding, the end times are near

you can add that one to you VD list
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM ]

Of course the irony is that California could use all that water flooding you, CC. Terrible drought here. Fire season gonna be bad.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Murphys1:

Of course the irony is that California could use all that water flooding you, CC. Terrible drought here. Fire season gonna be bad.

you do not want any part of this nasty river, very dirty, of course it did not help that i peed into the river tuesday night. the river was right up to where i work, and our toilets would not work so i had to improvise
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
They were showing the franchise numbers for all the offense position on espn today and the as has been stated the TE number was at 7 mil or so and the hb number was at a little over 9 mil. I think in the next couple of years you are gonna see those numbers flip as the running back get delegated to a more committee type position.

Maybe, but if the 49ers win the big one right after another run heavy team won, and it being a copy cat league - there could be a resurgence of the RB position.
Csn Bay Area in a few minutes will go on about VD's hold out and it might be longer then expected
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Csn Bay Area in a few minutes will go on about VD's hold out and it might be longer then expected

No news, they used his name to get me to watch..the did say Boone is not showing up until he gets a new contract
This troll is trying to post the same damn picture as many times as he can before he gets banned. lol. At least try and come here to discuss some football. Probably not smart enough or knows enough about the game to have a legit conversation though. Probably started watching the Seacocks this past year.
FYI, don't believe anything Mike Florio writes!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
VD and Boone should know, that the 49ers don't negotiate with holdouts.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 13, 2014 at 2:27 AM ]
I like VD but he was play too well in playoff and chamionship. He is kinda not chamionship.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Report: Vernon Davis leaning toward holdout

A source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk's Mike Florio that the "current thinking" is Vernon Davis will not report to training camp.

Davis skipped the 49ers' offseason program, but recently suggested he plans to attend camp later this month. Davis is now expected to be leaning toward holding out, though Florio allows that it could still go either way. The 49ers have refused to negotiate with disgruntled Davis or RG Alex Boone until they report back to the team. Davis can be fined $30,000 per day for missing training camp. Once fines start piling up, players typically cave.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/290002/report-vernon-davis-leaning-toward-holdout

any chance that Florio is right?

Originally posted by buck:

A source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk's Mike Florio that the "current thinking" is Vernon Davis will not report to training camp.

Davis skipped the 49ers' offseason program, but recently suggested he plans to attend camp later this month. Davis is now expected to be leaning toward holding out, though Florio allows that it could still go either way. The 49ers have refused to negotiate with disgruntled Davis or RG Alex Boone until they report back to the team. Davis can be fined $30,000 per day for missing training camp. Once fines start piling up, players typically cave.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/290002/report-vernon-davis-leaning-toward-holdout

My gut reaction is to ignore anything florio says or writes, but it wouldn't surprise me if VD holdsout. I for one do not agree with his stance and it seems like he more than fairly compensated for his production but he has to do what he feels is best for him.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by buck:

My gut reaction is to ignore anything florio says or writes, but it wouldn't surprise me if VD holdsout. I for one do not agree with his stance and it seems like he more than fairly compensated for his production but he has to do what he feels is best for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he held out for a portion of TC. Florio has no credibility to me, so I don't pay any attention to him. I just think VD has been sending mixed messages the entire off-season. Unless he's truly conflicted about what to do, I'd prefer he quit jerking people around and just be straight forward with everyone. It's 50/50 to me if he shows up Day 1.
Share 49ersWebzone