LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Bills contact Mike Shanahan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Location, Location, Location

Shanahan would not go to Buffalo. He's a west coast guy. Has a house in Baja Cali. He's waiting for Norv to get fired so he can stick it to the Raiders and Broncos twice a year again.

San Diego seems like a good fit, but once again San Diego is turning the heat up late. No guarantee Norv gets fired.

As for the location argument. That's a fail. Shanahan will go the team that offers him the most money and the most power. Take that to the bank.

Your partly right. It's all about control not money. I just said location because how else will Shanny keep that golden tan he has year round

Just like he did in Denver tanning booth's or spray that s**t on.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Location, Location, Location

Shanahan would not go to Buffalo. He's a west coast guy. Has a house in Baja Cali. He's waiting for Norv to get fired so he can stick it to the Raiders and Broncos twice a year again.

San Diego seems like a good fit, but once again San Diego is turning the heat up late. No guarantee Norv gets fired.

As for the location argument. That's a fail. Shanahan will go the team that offers him the most money and the most power. Take that to the bank.

Your partly right. It's all about control not money. I just said location because how else will Shanny keep that golden tan he has year round

Just like he did in Denver tanning booth's or spray that s**t on.

• Paul
  • Veteran
I'm not sure the Bills get him, but at least they r being aggressive about it. The team has done nothing in a decade, and tho plenty of teams have been much worse off the Bills have just kinda been there. If they can't get shanahan I'd def. pursue Schottenheimer in some way, shape, or form.

Any of the other coaches mentioned (Haslett, Tresman) I think would be a def. step back for the team after they just fired Jauron, Haslett is an awful head coach UFL aside. Should be a crazy coaching off-season
Share 49ersWebzone