LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Arizona vs Seattle Game Implications

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, I won't take anything away from Seattle's efforts thus far, but this should be proof enough as to why nobody should crown Zona the kings of the West yet.

This s**t happens every year, it even happened in 2007 when they could've made the playoffs (owning that 8-8 record), ARIZONA ALWAYS CHOKES IN NOVEMBER!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, I won't take anything away from Seattle's efforts thus far, but this should be proof enough as to why nobody should crown Zona the kings of the West yet.

This s**t happens every year, it even happened in 2007 when they could've made the playoffs (owning that 8-8 record), ARIZONA ALWAYS CHOKES IN NOVEMBER!

well seattle nate burelson did garentee a victory, they would look awfully stupid if they didnt come through with it lol, so no surprise seahawks are playing them hard. I remember we beat seattle first time in their house last year and they came back mad second time around and killed us at home.
Man AZ are a bunch of dirty turds. Did anyone see what Dockett did to Hasselbeck? What a f**king dirty b***h he is.

Man I hate the Tards.
oh my hawks just scored again 14-0 hawks. arizona is getting schooled lol.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Man AZ are a bunch of dirty turds. Did anyone see what Dockett did to Hasselbeck? What a f**king dirty b***h he is.

Man I hate the Tards.

dockett is the biggest scum in the nfl along with 92 of the steelers i forget his name, just check out Docketts twitter, dude has some serious issues and constantly s**t talks about everyone. I remember his dirty hit on alex smith that got him fined, yeah he is a dirty player.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Man I hate the Tards.

dockett is the biggest scum in the nfl along with 92 of the steelers i forget his name, just check out Docketts twitter, dude has some serious issues and constantly s**t talks about everyone. I remember his dirty hit on alex smith that got him fined, yeah he is a dirty player.

Indeed - one of the players I despise the most in the NFL.

I don't care to "root" for the Seahags or the Tards, but I hope the Seahags can hang on to the lead.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Man, looks like we may get a "Miracle in the desert." today.

Hate the Chickenhawks, but we need them to win today.

Man I hate the Tards.

The Arizona defense looks like a team of ex-convicts.
Here comes Arizona's midseason meltdown.

Man I hate the Tards.

He's the next coming of Charles Haley, he's pretty f**ked up in the head I've been hearing lately. -He won't let you call him by his first name, and there's a rumor that he took a s**t in a rookie's locker during training camp this season.

But man I wish we (49ers) had him, we need a dirty defensive player that's bat-s**t crazy, those guys win you the big games.
is it just my feed or is there no commentary on?
lame arizona td, seahawks need to respond, hopefully not a momentum shifter.
Also, this game is a big reason why Singletary DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CARDINALS!!!
Forsett is running all over the Cards...why can't we do that?
Share 49ersWebzone