LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Arizona vs Seattle Game Implications

Shop 49ers game tickets
Obviously we don't want Arizona to win and stay two up. But if Seattle wins, they will be tied with us at 4-5 and Arizona will be 5-5. I don't see Hasselbeck being very effective after Pat Willis cracked his ribs, but anything can happen. I don't think we want a three team race in the West down the stretch.

One thing worries me about these next few weeks. Anquan Boldin is getting healthier, Nate Clements is injured...We practically signed Nate to cover Larry Fitzgerald, which he has done a great job of in recent years. He plays Fitz very fhysical (sic) at the line. If we pull into the Monday Night game on Dec. 14th tied or one game apart, it's going to be HUGE since there will only be two games left at that point.

I think the biggest factor will be to win the turnover battle against Green Bay because our offense doesn't appear capable of putting up a lot of points.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Go Seahawks!
Go seahawks i am rooting for you. If seachickens won were only one game behind the tards that will give us a chance to beat their @sses on December 14.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
We have to support the any team that is against our division leader. The Seahawks are less troublesome than the Cardinals.
i rather seattle win for two reasons:
1. we pick up a game on AZ
2. we play seattle twice and i can see us winning both games, thus it wont be a three team race to the finish
I dont see seattle beating the vikings, texans, and us.
We need SEA to win obviously. Kind of a stupid argument to debate.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
i rather seattle win for two reasons:
1. we pick up a game on AZ
2. we play seattle twice and i can see us winning both games, thus it wont be a three team race to the finish
We played seahacks week 2
Originally posted by Psinex:

I think the biggest factor will be to win the turnover battle against Green Bay because our offense doesn't appear capable of putting up a lot of points.

We did put up 27 on the Titans despite the 4 turnovers, so it's not like they can't score at all...
I'm not rooting for Seattle, I'm rooting for Arizona to lose.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 15, 2009 at 12:59:41 ]

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
We need SEA to win obviously. Kind of a stupid argument to debate.

"Obviously we don't want Arizona to win and stay two up."
tie
Alright Sea, they have already picked off Warner in the endzone and now they just stopped them at the 1 on 4th and goal. 0-0
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
I think you have to root for the sehawks id rather be in a crowded close second place than a distinctive second place far from first
Originally posted by King49er:
tie

we need the hawks to win
Share 49ersWebzone