Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kolb is not the name of a successful NFL QB

come on? I think, Kolb can fit with the 49ers better than eagles? I can image somethings it. I feel it somethings that Kolb is pretty good fixing and help for the 49ers team for wins.. I want to wins!!

I want to wins more beat than you, but no name good for QB who pass. what?
2-3 games, beast he is not imprresed throws to niners if that is conclusioned

you want to wins more beat than me? I am tell you that i have talent my eyes other player footballs because i love a sports. he is not impressed to throws to niners? and that is conclusioned? Geez... what the matter the conclusioned other qb different teams then yes but Kolb is still alive the only one and look good the qb right now... Um.. Tell me which the best players in the 49ers? let me see.. I can challenge you which is best the player when pick them the players football.. I am better than you or we are almost the same?

No really....this is a joke right??? I mean come on lol

ok, i know.. i'm not talking to you ok?.. this is not a joke! I just talking to valrod33 that i challenge him about best to pick the player football..

Well I challenge you explain just what the hell it is that you typed in your response to me

come on? I think, Kolb can fit with the 49ers better than eagles? I can image somethings it. I feel it somethings that Kolb is pretty good fixing and help for the 49ers team for wins.. I want to wins!!

you want to wins more beat than me? I am tell you that i have talent my eyes other player footballs because i love a sports. he is not impressed to throws to niners? and that is conclusioned? Geez... what the matter the conclusioned other qb different teams then yes but Kolb is still alive the only one and look good the qb right now... Um.. Tell me which the best players in the 49ers? let me see.. I can challenge you which is best the player when pick them the players football.. I am better than you or we are almost the same?

ok, i know.. i'm not talking to you ok?.. this is not a joke! I just talking to valrod33 that i challenge him about best to pick the player football..

Well I challenge you explain just what the hell it is that you typed in your response to me

what are you talking about?
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 17, 2009 at 9:13 PM ]

what are you talking about?

• TX9R
  • Veteran

To anyone that watches Metalacolypse, I swear this dude is Swisgarr.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Nevermind the response to you.....I think he just personally attacked Valrod

over many 9ers in the total or current is beast more, pfft u beast more than i beat to 9ers greatness or football players beast generally, conclusioned is that more than..child please which is the best player when pick them the players football has to be no more beat than David Carr. Eli has been beasting him since he was in giants. We are almost the same with decisive talent in our eyes but football is beat to others because long with every season 24/7 365
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

over many 9ers in the total or current is beast more, pfft u beast more than i beat to 9ers greatness or football players beast generally, conclusioned is that more than..child please which is the best player when pick them the players football has to be no more beat than David Carr. Eli has been beasting him since he was in giants. We are almost the same with decisive talent in our eyes but football is beat to others because long with every season 24/7 365

• krizay
  • Veteran

[ Edited by krizay on Nov 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Nevermind the response to you.....I think he just personally attacked Valrod

He's personally attacking all of us with whatever it is that he's saying
Originally posted by GEEK:
He could be similar to the Matt Schaubb situation in Atlanta a few years ago.

But I think the Eagles are near ready if McNabb doesn't get the team to the playoffs this year.

McNabb is just too inconsistent to get this team to the next level.

You are right on. If push comes to shove, the eagles will keep Kolb over McNabb.

Kevin Kolb sounds like a great idea but I am not sure he is available nor that there is alot of demand for him...

are you beat to 49ers greatness or football players beast generally?
ur weird dude.. I prefer Peyson Manning is better than Eli because he taught him how threw the yards to WRs.. I knew because Eli look better much and the Giants were great to defense to help Eli for win that champsionship! Peyson Manning is really great with style offensive and many creative different offensive that is very outstanding! The Colt don't have great a defense when Manning is really great the leader and challenge to won that beat the New England Pats last sunday. It is really sad that Pats had bad to defense that happen! I think, I am better than you.

are you beat to 49ers greatness or football players beast generally?
ur weird dude.. I prefer Peyson Manning is better than Eli because he taught him how threw the yards to WRs.. I knew because Eli look better much and the Giants were great to defense to help Eli for win that champsionship! Peyson Manning is really great with style offensive and many creative different offensive that is very outstanding! The Colt don't have great a defense when Manning is really great the leader and challenge to won that beat the New England Pats last sunday. It is really sad that Pats had bad to defense that happen! I think, I am better than you.

Peyton Manning is beast doubt none, but Tom Brady is MORE beast to his WRs before Moss and Welker ja ja ja ja nfl joked with those WRs who catch, Tom Brady spirals more WRs throws pretty like art, i think you are better than me too, but remember i have vision from trenches, not trenched in my vision
Offer them a 3rd & 4th and Shaun Hill that would be a decent package IMO, they get a couple of decent draft picks and a veteran QB, I dont see McNabb going anywhere soon anyway, if they dont want to trade Kolb to us then big deal, but I agree Kolb is a good quarterback and still has a lot of upside left

If we cant get him then I'm ok with grooming Nate Davis for the future
  • Paul
  • Veteran
screw Kolb how about we trade a 1st or 2nd for McNabb
Share 49ersWebzone