LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Hypothetical: Would You Grab Shanahan if We Had the Opportunity ?

Shop 49ers game tickets
the Red Lobster? ..........Nooooooooooo!!
Originally posted by kray28:
As an offensive coordinator, I would fire Roman to hire Shanahan, right now.

This........it is a clear upgrade in OC.
Hell no. Did u see how he f**ked up RG3? At least our coaches have the sense to do what they can to keep our dual-threat QB upright.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
Originally posted by kray28:
As an offensive coordinator, I would fire Roman to hire Shanahan, right now.

This........it is a clear upgrade in OC.

Father or son?
I hate cats. To me, discussing this is like running over a cat I already ran over.
i'd take him, but i dont see a 2 time sb winning coach how has been a head man for around 20 years deciding to take a back seat and become an OC at this stage of his career. i think he would just walk away.
Why would he take a job as an OC? Zero chance that happens and I wouldn't want him anyway.
I wouldnt, I dont think his ego can be kept in check anymore.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Hell no. Did u see how he f**ked up RG3? At least our coaches have the sense to do what they can to keep our dual-threat QB upright.

UMMMM How did he do it?? As i have heard across the sports world it was the Owner who insisted that RG3 play in the playoffs over the coaches choice to start Cousins? It was the owner who insisted RG3 comeback asap when the coach was willing to sit him for 1/2 the season
Originally posted by cory4903:
Why would he take a job as an OC? Zero chance that happens and I wouldn't want him anyway.

yea I don't think harbaugh and shanny will mesh. in this situation I can see a lot of sideline arguments and fights between them

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
think he's gone senile. no thanks.
No lol. That would be a disaster. No way he and Harbaugh egos would mesh anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone