LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Elvis Dumervil: Single Season Sack Record Watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well, it may be a tad early but thought Dumervil should get his own thread with the season he is having so far. He has 10 sacks through 6 games. With 10 games to go, he needs 13 sacks to break Michael Strahan's single season sack record of 22.5 which was set in 2004.

Nolan's aggressive defensive game plan will give Dumervil plenty of opportunities for sacks as well as the 3 AFC West teams with porous offensive lines he will be facing.

Good luck to Elvis!
i want him
I'd hate to play Mike Nolan on madden
How come we never get guys like this on the 49ers?

He's really good. He aint nothin' but a hound dog....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

To be honest, i didn't know who he really was until these past couple of weeks.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

I knew who he was but I didn't know he was this good.
Let's see if the QB he faces in week 17 will give him the gimme sack like Favre did for the record
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

I knew who he was but I didn't know he was this good.

me to, i thought he would always be a good third down rusher. But never this good
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I watched him in college and he was unblockable. If he was 4 inches taller he would have been a 1st rounder. Scotty is pretty high on size so I doubt we would ahve taken him either way. It's very rare for someone that short to be such a force.

It seems to me that Nolan has a more aggressive approach as the DC than he did at HC.
f**k the Broncos
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
It seems to me that Nolan has a more aggressive approach as the DC than he did at HC.

He just has more aggressive players.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I remember watching some Louisville games and just being amazed at the motor on this guy. Alot of people compares him to Dwight Freeny.

If I remember right...we didn't draft him because he was too short.
i want the broncos to lose so bad! the first time I saw who their coach was, I had no idea what was going on. It was after they beat the pats and he was running up and down the field all hyped up. I was watching and thinking, "Who the f**k is this guy". I honestly thought it was some special needs kid that got to sit on the sidelines or something as a gift from the Make A Wish Foundation. srsly
Share 49ersWebzone