LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

OK, having a loony bin moment...talk me out of it...Shawne Merriman?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by King49er:
this is a f**king joke!

What has Merriman done since he got caught on roids besides get hurt...NOTHING!!!

Madden really has f**ked people minds up haven't they...WOW

well lets see...in 2006 he got caught using steroids. In 2007 off of steroids he still had 12.5 sacks

Got hurt in 2008, hasn't really shown up yet this year, but then again neither has peppers or demarcus ware.

Sorry but I think this would be a great trade as pass rushers like merriman dont usually become available. worth at least a 2nd rnd pick.

but now that he's off the roids, he's going to get hurt every other year.

I just think that we would be better off with someone else, especially one who didn't get caught cheating
this is a f**king joke!

What has Merriman done since he got caught on roids besides get hurt...NOTHING!!!

well lets see...in 2006 he got caught using steroids. In 2007 off of steroids he still had 12.5 sacks

Got hurt in 2008, hasn't really shown up yet this year, but then again neither has peppers or demarcus ware.

Sorry but I think this would be a great trade as pass rushers like merriman dont usually become available. worth at least a 2nd rnd pick.

I just think that we would be better off with someone else, especially one who didn't get caught cheating
You do realize that steroids increases a players chance of getting hurt right? Watch the patriots swoop him up ala randy moss and boom he back to all pro again.

I just get so annoyed watching other teams trade for players like jared allen, while 49ers keep saying they build through the draft.
this is a f**king joke!

You do realize that steroids increases a players chance of getting hurt right? Watch the patriots swoop him up ala randy moss and boom he back to all pro again.

I just get so annoyed watching other teams trade for players like jared allen, while 49ers keep saying they build through the draft.

I have a feeling we're going be spending some money this off season, we've drafted enough core players, it's time to fill the rest of the holes with FA
Share 49ersWebzone