LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

NFL Week 4 Games/Comments Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol

not one packer goes for the ball

GENIUS
Prepare for another week of nonstop Favre.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Prepare for another week of nonstop Favre.

Boy

Favre sounded angry when he was talking about the other qb and the packers

what a d*ck

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
wtf? yeah favre.... this game isn't about revenge....

I hope they lose because of that.

eff that.

All those ex teammates put Farve on blast .

Eff da Packers anyways.

This win by the Vikes will boost the NINERS morale , because these are playoff teams , and the Niners beat the Vikes (if it wasn't for an inch)

We should have the mindset and confidence now to push our game even forward.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Watching that game just reminded me how great Aaron Rodgers in a Niner jersey would've looked right about now.

Who knows though....the Packers took the correct route and groomed him into the job instead of throwing him to the wolves like Nowin did with Smith.

Oh yeah, and eff Favre.

[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 5, 2009 at 21:10:15 ]
Originally posted by kray28:
Watching that game just reminded me how great Aaron Rodgers in a Niner jersey would've looked right about now.

Who knows though....the Packers took the correct route and groomed him into the job instead of throwing him to the wolves like Nowin did with Smith.

Oh yeah, and eff Favre.
Rodgers played pretty good he would have won the game if not of Jared Allen kept pounding him. Rodgers is pretty good with the crappy line he got. I think they are using their second string LT because he got injured last week.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jared Allen with FOUR SACKS !

I don't think I've ever seen anyone not named Strahan do that.

antwan odom had 6 against the pack
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Green Bay's OL situation might be a tad bit worse than the mess we have going on ourselves.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jared Allen with FOUR SACKS !

I don't think I've ever seen anyone not named Strahan do that.

antwan odom had 6 against the pack

dayyuuuum

Jared Allen has become my favorite non niner player this season. he's badass
Am I the only one who watched this game and by the end of it came away at AWE of OUR San Francisco 49ers?

This is a LEGIT Packer squad that has a very talented team all over the place (offense, defense, special teams, the works) and got OUTPLAYED by the Minnesota Vikings...the SAME team that we took down to the WIRE a week earlier...

I honestly thought we kinda fluked out last week when Minnesota barely beat us, I thought maybe we are a fluke...I mean, we beat the NFC West teams and thats it, thats all we have to stand up and show the rest of the NFL. The s**tty ass Cards, Seahawks, and Rams...

But these Vikes, these Vikes are LEGIT as f**k...Brett Favre is a man with a new life, Adrian Peterson was the focal point of their defense just as it was for us, and we gave Brett a lot more trouble and pressure in his face than the Packers were able to do. Jared Allen had 4.5 sacks, I didn't even know Jared was PLAYING in our game last week (i think he had that one forced fumble on Shaun, in which Shaun or one of our O-line jumped back on top of it, and that was it, didn't even really notice him, shout outs to YOU Staley). I turned the TV off tonight knowing that our 49ers really are a solid football squad...we kept up with arguably one of the best teams in the NFC, we went toe to toe with them AT their place...the Pack barely sticked around and I think had the Packers won this game at the end it would have been Minnesota throwing it away, not the Packers taking it...

I can honestly say that if our 49ers CONTINUE playing at the level their playing (or progress and play even BETTER, especially on the offensive side of the ball) then we should DEFINITELY not only make the playoffs and win our division, but we could definitely be seeing our beloved Niners in the damn NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game...

Giants
Saints
Vikings

The only 3 teams I see that are better than us...THE ONLY 3 teams who really are better than us at this point in time. I honestly think we could take the Eagles, the Falcons, the Bears, and then look at the NFC...there isnt another team that even strikes me as an opponent worth worrying about...fellas...if this Vikings-Packers game was ANYTHING reliable to relay information off of...then we, my brethren, have ourselves a very talented team that is meant to do great things...soon...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Am I the only one who watched this game and by the end of it came away at AWE of OUR San Francisco 49ers?

This is a LEGIT Packer squad that has a very talented team all over the place (offense, defense, special teams, the works) and got OUTPLAYED by the Minnesota Vikings...the SAME team that we took down to the WIRE a week earlier...

I honestly thought we kinda fluked out last week when Minnesota barely beat us, I thought maybe we are a fluke...I mean, we beat the NFC West teams and thats it, thats all we have to stand up and show the rest of the NFL. The s**tty ass Cards, Seahawks, and Rams...

But these Vikes, these Vikes are LEGIT as f**k...Brett Favre is a man with a new life, Adrian Peterson was the focal point of their defense just as it was for us, and we gave Brett a lot more trouble and pressure in his face than the Packers were able to do. Jared Allen had 4.5 sacks, I didn't even know Jared was PLAYING in our game last week (i think he had that one forced fumble on Shaun, in which Shaun or one of our O-line jumped back on top of it, and that was it, didn't even really notice him, shout outs to YOU Staley). I turned the TV off tonight knowing that our 49ers really are a solid football squad...we kept up with arguably one of the best teams in the NFC, we went toe to toe with them AT their place...the Pack barely sticked around and I think had the Packers won this game at the end it would have been Minnesota throwing it away, not the Packers taking it...

I can honestly say that if our 49ers CONTINUE playing at the level their playing (or progress and play even BETTER, especially on the offensive side of the ball) then we should DEFINITELY not only make the playoffs and win our division, but we could definitely be seeing our beloved Niners in the damn NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game...

Giants
Saints
Vikings

The only 3 teams I see that are better than us...THE ONLY 3 teams who really are better than us at this point in time. I honestly think we could take the Eagles, the Falcons, the Bears, and then look at the NFC...there isnt another team that even strikes me as an opponent worth worrying about...fellas...if this Vikings-Packers game was ANYTHING reliable to relay information off of...then we, my brethren, have ourselves a very talented team that is meant to do great things...soon...

Don't worry when we see them at the playoffs its time for revenge just what singletary said to team. Favre will get tired when it gets to the playoff. He is a 40 year old gunslinger. One bad hit on him will make him realize that he is 40 not 27.
I just was watching ESPN First Take and they mentioned that after the fumble that Clay Matthews caused, Adrian Peterson appeared he was breathing heavy and talking to the trainer and on the following series, he did not come into the game. Was Peterson hurt? Was it the pounding he took against the 49ers plus the Packers hitting on him?
Originally posted by E-49er:
I just was watching ESPN First Take and they mentioned that after the fumble that Clay Matthews caused, Adrian Peterson appeared he was breathing heavy and talking to the trainer and on the following series, he did not come into the game. Was Peterson hurt? Was it the pounding he took against the 49ers plus the Packers hitting on him?

....... but he scored a TD on the next drive.
Share 49ersWebzone