LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Brett Favre Retirement Party...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Put the party on hold once again

the old man just doesnt know how to stay away

i hope he makes it to candlestick on sunday that way we can permantly retire this old bag

He's Back!!!! AGAIN

i want them in the NFC championship game so we can get revenge
Originally posted by valrod33:

i hope he makes it to candlestick on sunday that way we can permantly retire this old bag

He's Back!!!! AGAIN

i want them in the NFC championship game so we can get revenge

sweet jesus that would be awesome. selfishly i'd like that game to be at minnesota so could go to it.
maybe this announcement will be in 3-d to spice it up a little bit
I hope he's standing on the sideline and tears his ACL when Patrick Willis knocks Adrian Peterson into him this Sunday.

[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Aug 17, 2010 at 13:59:35 ]

He's Back!!!! AGAIN

Funny how he's coming back in time for this game. I HOPE HE EFFIN PLAYS!!! Sorry...but i hope we put his @ss back in retirement mode this coming Sunday!!!
Originally posted by 9erluv415:

He's Back!!!! AGAIN

Funny how he's coming back in time for this game. I HOPE HE EFFIN PLAYS!!! Sorry...but i hope we put his @ss back in retirement mode this coming Sunday!!!

More reasons to hate Favre............ but honestly its not like its a big surprise we all seen this coming.

Hope to see your a$$ on sunday old man we all in niner land still remember what you did to us last season

REVENGE IS ON OUR MINDS!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I hope he's standing on the sideline and tears his ACL when Patrick Willis knocks Adrian Peterson into him this Sunday.

i lol'd again
Share 49ersWebzone