LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Official NFL Week 1 Games/Comments Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bruschi is so annoying as an analyst. I mean seriously ESPN do you really need any more East-coast homers on your channel?
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow it is QUIET in that stadium.

Well look on the bright side Raiders...looks like you wont be the NFL doormat anymore.

Uhh.......does it?

I think so. I don't think they will be a .500 team but they might be in the 6-10 or 7-9 area. They really impressed me.

Yeah, I hate to admit it but they look a lot better this year. Too bad Cable is gonna get fired anyway. haha.
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well look on the bright side Raiders...looks like you wont be the NFL doormat anymore.

Uhh.......does it?

I think so. I don't think they will be a .500 team but they might be in the 6-10 or 7-9 area. They really impressed me.

Yeah, I hate to admit it but they look a lot better this year. Too bad Cable is gonna get fired anyway. haha.

Don't read too much into this divisional game. These teams know each other and know what they do. It's hard to pull the wool over someones eyes over and over without being able to compete. Unfortunately I think the same can be said about us and our victory yesterday against arizona. Again, the same about this week against Seattle.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Bruschi is so annoying as an analyst. I mean seriously ESPN do you really need any more East-coast homers on your channel?

yea i cant stand him. i thought he might be okay for a while but hes annoying as hell.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
wait for it........

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NFC West >>> AFC West
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Anyone see Asomugha get schooled on that touchdown by Vincent Jackson. Got turned 360 on that route. I thought he was supposed to be God?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ether:
Anyone see Asomugha get schooled on that touchdown by Vincent Jackson. Got turned 360 on that route. I thought he was supposed to be God?

I guess he's not supposed to allow any touchdowns ever in order to satisfy you

I thought that was Detroit's job.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

I thought that was Detroit's job.

the Rams really want that job too though.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Its funny, people whine and moan about clements when the best receiver in the league (fitzgerald) scores on him but its fine if asomugha gives up a TD to a player like Vincent Jackson
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I feel sorry for Jamarcus, his receivers outside of Zach Miller suck balls.

Just throw it to Miller and McFadden, your wide receivers suck!!!

Well if the Raiders WR's were 8 feet tall then they might be able to catch all those balls that Jamarcus overthrows.
Anyone know how bad the LB Mayo hurt his knee?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I feel sorry for Jamarcus, his receivers outside of Zach Miller suck balls.

Just throw it to Miller and McFadden, your wide receivers suck!!!

Well if the Raiders WR's were 8 feet tall then they might be able to catch all those balls that Jamarcus overthrows.

that would even cut it, he was over throwing those WR's by a mile....it was horrible
  • Ether
  • Veteran

For someone who supposedly allowed less than 10 catches in 2 years... giving up 5 catches today and 1 for a touchdown wasn't as great I expected.
Share 49ersWebzone