LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Mark Sanchez named Jets starting QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I think Stafford is doing pretty well also with a lot less around him than Sanchez. They will both be good.

I watched a little bit of the Lions Bears game today and Stafford didn't look too bad today. I think he might develop into a good QB. As for Sanchez, he fell back to Earth today, but he's also looking pretty good this early on in the season.
I am so glad that the Saints stomped the Jets and made Sanchez look like crap.

Tampering b*****ds.

-9fA
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So far everything I have seen from Sanchez in his first 2 starts has been very very impressive. I wonder what those people who thought he had major accuracy issues and thought Pat White was a better prospect think right about now.

LOL your head-butting with Boomer was great stuff.

-9fA

I am pretty sure he wont come in this thread and admit he was wrong.

Did you get a look at how Sanchez handled playing without 5 seconds to throw the ball and playing from behind against the Saints? All those things that I talked about during the draft become evident when presure is applied, and aside from the Ravens preseason game, this is the only game where Sanchez saw consistant presure. Both games gave similar results from Sanchez...

But really, let's look at the whole season so far. He's under 60% with completions, he's throwing for under 200 yards per game, and he's thrown more Ints than TDs. Not saying he's busted, just saying you shouldn't be crowning him quite yet....He's still got a long way to go.
Share 49ersWebzone