LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Who Signs Next?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who Signs Next?

And then there were three...

I think Smith is next to ink a contract, Maybin will likely continue to hold out in hopes that Crabtree ups the ante, and it seems that Crabtree's camp is content to sit the preseason. I'm not really sure what's holding Smith up, it'd seem the market is set for OT and they should be able to some to an agreement quickly?
I read that what is holding up Smith is that they are offering him less than the guy picked AFTER him. Cinci is lowballing him. I think Maybin signs next then Crabtree I hope.
it has been said that maybin should have his contract done by this weekend.
It's Obama's fault
in this order: Maybling, Cashtree, Moobs.
Maybin's waiting on Crabtree and Crabtree's probably waiting on Smith.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Well, if Smith is waiting on Maybin we could be here forever!!!!
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

I doubt crabs is waiting on smith. No way in hell crabs gets a contract similar to what smith will get...
Maybin's Deal will reportedly be around 26 mil and between 14-15 mil guaranteed. Thoughts on how it may set up crabs #'s?
http://www.billsinsider.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20217
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Aug 15, 2009 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Maybin's Deal will reportedly be around 26 mil and between 14-15 mil guaranteed. Thoughts on how it may set up crabs #'s? http://www.billsinsider.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20217

imo crab will get more than maybin by a few mil, so i think he winds up getting about the same as raji.

20million guarantee is what the 49ers should give him and no more. Hopefully he signs soon though to just get him in camp and not let his rookie season go to complete waste.
where's that list of picks that signed?
Originally posted by teeohh:
where's that list of picks that signed?

Here ya go.
1st round deals
I think I read Matt say we offered 16, so if Maybin gets 16 would we increase our offer to 17? Would 1 mil really hurt us in the future with negotiations?
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think I read Matt say we offered 16, so if Maybin gets 16 would we increase our offer to 17? Would 1 mil really hurt us in the future with negotiations?

no, but i think Crabtree's camp wants more than Bey got.
Share 49ersWebzone