LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

Vick suspended 4 Games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by fzrdave:
You know he's going to be playing for someone before this upcoming season is over. So now the only question is who is he going to sign with?

Maybe the Panthers. Then he can drag the team to hell and we get a great draft pick next year because of it.

[ Edited by Moonshae_D on Jul 24, 2009 at 09:32:41 ]
Originally posted by fzrdave:
You know he's going to be playing for someone before this upcoming season is over. So now the only question is who is he going to sign with?

By week 2 of Reg season , some teams starting QB will be injured and no ones 2nd string is as good as Vick .
Originally posted by Chief:
I guess this comes at the perfect time to cover up the Ben Rapistberger case.

I see him going to the jaguars it's a small market team and Del Rio needs to do something about the offense.
I think this may insure that he doesn't sign with an NFL team right away. Since he will miss at least the first 4 games anyway, now teams will probably pass on him initially and let him sign with the UFL.

That way he can try and play his way back into football shape and prove himself on the field. (Plus he'll probably make more money.)

And if he succeeds, he'll be ready to play by midseason, when some team will need him, and his suspension will be up as Goodell has said it will be applied to the first 4 games of this season, whether he is on an NFL roster or not. (Or at least that is the rumor.)
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude already lost millions and missed an entire season. There really is no need to suspend him now.

Also it was only a bunch of vicious pit bulls, thats all those dogs are good for is fighting.

'only a bunch of vicious pit bulls'? . . . I suppose you think those worthless dogs are born that way? And why, most of them, sit in shelters til they are euthanized, because of the stereotype they carry. You should stick to commenting on football.

[ Edited by tommyncal on Jul 24, 2009 at 21:46:19 ]
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Dude already lost millions and missed an entire season. There really is no need to suspend him now.

Also it was only a bunch of vicious pit bulls, thats all those dogs are good for is fighting.

'only a bunch of vicious pit bulls'? . . . I suppose you think those worthless dogs are born that way? And why, most of them, sit in shelters til they are euthanized, because of the stereotype they carry. You should stick to commenting on football.

sounds like the life of a minority..aha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by islandink:

What sounds like a life of a minority ? Can you elaborate on that ?

[ Edited by SF4EVA on Jul 25, 2009 at 16:21:10 ]
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

The pitbulls were probably black

Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

The pitbulls were probably black

think of the wildcat possibilities with vick (I already know ima get bashed, i felt like saying it though)
Share 49ersWebzone