There are 164 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
That's nice, but I'd like to see it happen on saturday night.
If I were a Raider fan, I'd be excited to play the 9ers the way our run D looked and the way they pound it. If Oakland keeps it on the ground, we won't get the 3 picks that bailed us out last week.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dont know if this has been posted, but here's a video of today's session with Frank Gore totally beasting on Kirk Morrison, seeing that totally fires me up!!!

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/sports/

Video is on the right hand side!

Enjoy!
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
that Frank Gore and V. Davis are tearing up the raiders.
So my coworker comes to the warehouse all P.O.'d
and i say "WazDa Matta Wit U fool."
And he says "I just read on our forum that your stupid running back and tight end are tearing us up!"
Hahaa!!! I don't have a link or anything but maybe the Matts will confirm this later on.

I think this is Niner Talk allowable.
LOL storyon the webzone home page...

Quote:
During one-on-one blocking drills Gore blocked Brown — then kept right on driving until Brown’s back was planted into the turf. And, as if that wasn’t enough, Gore looked ready to demolish all-comers. Offensive Jimmy Raye and others tried to calm Gore down, but it was like asking the ocean not to be wet.

“I was excited,’’ Gore explained later, in something of an understatement.

Later in the drill, Gore delivered similar treatment to linebacker Kirk Morrison. And it looked as if Gore enjoyed it more than a 99-yard touchdown run. As it turns out, he has been working extra hard on his blocking under the tutelage of position coach Tom Rathman.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Aug 18, 2009 at 3:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Quote:
During one-on-one blocking drills Gore blocked Brown — then kept right on driving until Brown’s back was planted into the turf. And, as if that wasn’t enough, Gore looked ready to demolish all-comers. Offensive Jimmy Raye and others tried to calm Gore down, but it was like asking the ocean not to be wet.

Later in the drill, Gore delivered similar treatment to linebacker Kirk Morrison. And it looked as if Gore enjoyed it more than a 99-yard touchdown run. As it turns out, he has been working extra hard on his blocking under the tutelage of position coach Tom Rathman.

Quote:

coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman

Seeing/hearing/reading this never gets old.

Quote:

thats f**kin awesome
damn right, make their coach mad enough to punch someone else

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

this one
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

this one

yup
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

this one

yup

yuppers
  • Antix
  • Veteran
That article is amazing. Gore seems ready to light people up. This guy might be monstrous this year.

One thing I'm not worried about on the team is Gore. He's ready to play at his highest level possible.
Originally posted by Antix:
That article is amazing. Gore seems ready to light people up. This guy might be monstrous this year.

One thing I'm not worried about on the team is Gore. He's ready to play at his highest level possible.

dude is at his prime.. get ready ladies and gents
Share 49ersWebzone